1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bedroom Help! What else besides anal?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Tomclay5, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Tomclay5

Out Status:
    Some people
    So I am currently in a relationship with this guy. Due to a past relationship where I was used for sex and only sex...I am reluctant to ever do anything again. My current friend and I have talked about doing sexual things, we are both confident that it will be quite some time before we engage in anything sexual. However, he frequently says that if the "moment is right" or "go with the flow" and I am just wondering what else there is besides anal. He has said that in that event I would be the top...at least the first time. However, we are both the kind to be content with a good cuddle and kiss. So my question is pretty much what else can we do besides anal? It is all i know...and I quite frankly don't know how to preform it to another guy :icon_redf Nor do I wish to go there so early in a relationship. Please any advice...also I am confused as to rimming?

2. BudderMC

First off, if you're doing anything involving orifices (oral, anal, rimming, etc.) make sure you know how to appropriately protect yourself and play safe. There's a whole bunch of resources on EC (and other places) that list the basics, or if you've got something specific I'm sure someone can answer you.

Anyways, I think the basic idea of sex (outside of reproduction) is finding sensitive/pleasurable areas and stimulating them. So if you've got some aversion to anal, simply explore each other's bodies for some new places to play. I think when your guy is saying "go with the flow" he's describing what I'm saying: if the moment is right and you guys are both getting hot and bothered, trust me, you'll find something to do that'll satisfy you guys. And if at any point something isn't working for you, let him know. Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with. If he cares about you he'll listen.

3. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome, Tom :smilewave

Watching each other masturbate
    Masturbating each other
    Oral sex
    Licking balls and penis
    Frottage - rubbing you penis against the stomach, thigh or between butt-cheeks (not anal)
    Stroking
    Kissing
    Nibbling ears

All sorts of things that feel nice.

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience before, but there are many, many gays who do not do anal at all and it's still nice.

Don't rush, be nice to each other. :smilewave

4. Tomclay5

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you both so very much. This helps a lot. I have a lot to consider now Bobbgooduk. In my past relationship I was pretty much the bottom and that's all that would occur. We would go until he was finished and then stop until he was ready to go again. It was pretty miserable. But now I am confident that when the time comes I will be confident and ready to enjoy a good experience. And thank you BudderMC, I think I understand now what he means. :thumbsup:

5. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad to help - don't forget to come back if you have more questions :thumbsup:

6. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    mutual masturbation is REALLY REALLY fun

REALLY fun

and super safe!

7. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ Yes, yes, yes.

Also one of my favorites: masturbating each other and teasing by putting off orgasm; then when you or him finally do come to that point, I'm telling you it will be ten times better (yes, that is possible). Remember there's no rush in sex, take all your time to enjoy it :slight_smile: