1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So upon ejaculating...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Pain, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Pain

Pain Guest

Well, I was masturbating and ended up ejaculating on my chest and stomach. Almost immediately after, the skin where it had directly landed turned red and began to burn. This has never happened before. Should I be worried? I should also mention that this day, I shaved that area, but when I had not shaved and still done that, this hadn't happened. Should I be worried?

2. blightedsight

No.
    If you shaved, then your skin is extra sensitive anyway.

The contents of your ejaculate are explained here:
    Semen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you might conclude, some of that could react to sensitive skin.

3. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I don't shave down there, I find that the hair, when they grow back, becomes itchy, so to avoid that, you either have to keep on shaving like every 2nd day like one's beard or not shave at all.

Also shaving anywhere on your body damages your skin, no matter what kind of shaver you use. So always put on some cream directly after you shaved.

Blightedsight is right though, your skin is a bit sensitive after shaving. You damages some bit of your skin, and now the sperm gets a little deeper in your skin than normal. The burn and hot sensation is caused by the acid in your sperm. So next time, put on some cream after shaving, then you shouldn't have that problem again.

@Blightedsight, that article, though is correct, is a little incorrect too. The amount of the contents of sperm varies, depending from person to person and also what you ate. I think that contents is basically based on average.

I just usually trim the hair down and any hair above the speedo line gets pulled out individually. It last longer than shaving, though allot less painful than other hair removal treatments.

4. blightedsight

Of course it is based on averages, otherwise that would be one hell of a long list detailing every single figure possible.

5. Chrissouth53

Remind me not to swallow when I'm with you :slight_smile:

If it didn't hurt you when it was inside you, it won't hurt you when it's outside you.

6. Pain

Pain Guest

Lmao what do you mean "when?"

7. Ridiculous

??

Just because it doesn't harm you when inside you doesn't mean it is harmless everywhere. Gastric acid for example. Or intestinal bacteria.

And obviously it is causing him some harm, or else his skin wouldn't be breaking out in rash on contact.