1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STD prevention?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CierraCadaver, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Well, I am not sexually active. (I'm 14, LOL)
    But, I know that when I do become sexually active, it will be with a girl. (People who saw my last post know that I have no desire to have intercourse with a man)
    I was wondering, the only way I really know how to protect against STD's is a condom. But, girls don't have penises so, that leaves me with my question...
    If I have sex with a girl, how can I protect myself? Is there a way? Do I just have to get tested and pray that we're both clean?
    Thanks so much for the help you guys.
    -Cierra

2. use dams for oral
    gloves if you have cuts or long nails
    condoms also if you use certain things
    never share things you have used without washing it first/putting a condom on it.
    never touch yourself then her straight after, wash your hands e.t.c.

3. Okay. Thanks for the help. I feel so dumb for asking this. LOL.

4. xalex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Please don't say that, you are not dumb for asking this. It is an impressively smart question from a 14 year old! :slight_smile:

5. stephenjack

Dental dams, seran wrap, slit open condoms(oral-vaginal/oral-anal contact). Gloves and wash hands when inserting fingers/hand into vagina or rectum. And putting condoms on sex toys and changing them with different people. Hope this helps

6. Thanks Xalex. :slight_smile:
    Thanks you guys for the information. I really appreciate it. I hope you guys feel good knowing that you all helped prevent unprotected sex. :wink: