1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Kara (if it still exists)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Earendil911, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Earendil911

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi! You may have noticed that I'm "new" around here. The thing is that I've posted threads here before but since I didn't open the account frequently I can't remember anything from it, so I decided to make a new one.

I personally don't post medical things here but, it's an "emergency".

My sister told me that if bleeding trough the anus is a disease. I searched for it but didn't have a complete answer. I saw a post by Kara once and understood that he knew what he was doing so that is why I came here. It's nothing to do with sexual intercourse. And I told her that she had to go to the gynecologist but she doesn't want to. She is a regular and hasn't had her period since two months ago. I'm posting this things because I don't know if they relate to each other. She smokes regularly and doesn't eat too much.

I'd appreciate the importance you give to this.

Thank you!

2. Ianthe

Hi there!

How long has she been bleeding? How much blood are we talking about? Does she bleed only when she passes stools, or at other times? (Answering these questions may help KB know what to tell you.)

Regarding her period, to you mean that she's irregular--like it's usual for her to miss months?

I'm not sure the gynecologist is the right doctor for rectal bleeding. She should see the gynecologist if there is vaginal bleeding that isn't related to her period, probably.

You should also read this thread to see if any of it is relevant.

3. KaraBulut

Quieres decir que su hermana está sangrando por el recto/culo y ella no está menstruando?

#3 KaraBulut, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012