1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

experiencing pain around my right testicle where it hurts when i sit

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by needshelp, Aug 21, 2012.

1. needshelp

:tears: i don't know what it is. i did deadlifts yesterday at the gym but i didn't feel any pain anywhere. all of this pain started around 2 in the afternoon when i was heading to the gym to run. is it hernia? what is it? it's not swollen or anything like that.

2. starfish

Well I'd hold off on working out for a while. You should see your doctor as it could be hernia or a strain.

3. TrueBlue8228

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It is possible that you could have something called Epididymitis. I had this once when I was younger. The doctors told me that heavy lifting can flare this up. Nothing serious came of this, for me at least. They did an ultrasound on the sac just to make sure nothing was twisted and gave me some anti-inflammatory pills and sent me off to bed rest for a week. I still get a slight pain after a hard exercise or if I over do it with lifting but not severe enough to go to the docs. I would have a doc check it out just incase tho! Good luck and feel better!

TB

4. needshelp

both of these post made me cringe especially the second one. hopefully it's nothing serious like that. :tears:

5. KaraBulut

It depends on where it hurts and what you did in the gym.

Groin muscle pulls/strain are not uncommon after doing leg or lower ab work.

If the pain is achy and you only feel it when you move the right leg, couch or situp, the simplest answer is muscle strain from the workout.

If you start running a fever or the pain continues changes to a sharper pain or seems to ache even when you're at rest, then you will need to check in with your doctor.