1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doing it too much?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by William1, Aug 4, 2006.

1. William1

Hey, I dont want to gross u guys out, but I think I got a health problem.

Like I only started doing it properly just after Christmas, but I think Im doing it too much, cos weird stuff is happening. It leaks out when Im sleeping and I wake up all wet and sticky. Like in the middle of the night and I have to get up and change my jammies.

It sux big time coz it goes on the sheets too, and ppl will think Im a little kid who wets himself. Luckily I dont think neone saw, coz all the sheets go in one big laundry basket.

Do ne of u guys know whats happened? Do u think I should see the school doctor? I hate talking about that stuff with him.:icon_redf

2. lost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Willie - its perfectly normal: http://www.coolnurse.com/wet_dreams.htm has some more info if you want.

And (guessing you are at a boarding school) noone will pay the blindest bit of notice to it because it happens to most people and they will be used to cleaning up after them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hope that helps,

Will

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Willie, lost hit it spot on. It's absolutely nothing to worry about medically or socially. You're expierencing one of the misforuntes of puberty. Wet dreams my friend.

And just to anticipate any futher questions i dont think its really possible to "do it too much". I find it helps prevent wet dreams if masturbation is performed just before you go to sleep as, most of us know, it's quite hard to go twice in a row and should highten your chances of a sticky-free sleep.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

As the others have said, medically you can't do it to much. Socially, if it's making you late for lessons or otherwise interfering with normal life you perhaps need to look at why, but I would think that's fairly unlikely.

I'm sure there are plenty of sticky sheets going into the laundry every week at your school, so don't worry about that. The idea of taking care of it yourself before you go to sleep is good though - if it's going to happen you might as well do it when you're awake and can enjoy it.

Perhaps you can keep some tissues under your pillow for cleaning up purposes. If you have a couple of tissues in your other hand you can probaably catch most of it as it comes out, rather than having to wipe up afterwards. Yes, I went to boarding school too and became expert at doing it quietly and catching it in a tissue. :slight_smile:

5. William1

Hey thanx, (yes Im a boarder) I had a look at that site and it was like totally amazing.:thumbsup: No one told me it happens to all boys.

U dont think u can do it too much? OK, but like its not hard to go twice in a row if u dont let it go down, I do that a lot if I have time. :icon_redf Its nice coz the second time it lasts more. :icon_bigg

Thats a great idea Paul. At night I do it under the covers but its hard not to get the stuff on the sheets and stuff. Also it didnt used to, but now it comes out very hard so its hard to catch.

Also I dont like other boys knowing I do that, but I can tell when they do it coz the blankets move in that funny way. LOL! :lol:

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Try doing it with your other hand. It feels more like someone else is doing it, and takes longer. :slight_smile:

I used to lay on my side. Some guys were less discrete though, and watching the blankets move as another guy is going for it was quite hot, especially if the guy is hot!

7. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well Willie as you masturbate more and more often, wet dreams will become something of the past. I personally have never had a wet dream in my life. And i don't feel they'll be bothering me in the future due to my sexual activity during daylight hours.

I haven't met a guy who has been masturbating "regularly" for 2 years thats still encounters wet dreams.

Anyway i hope the new "techniques" as suggested by numerous people here, work for you and help make your problem less frequent.

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

9. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Solitary Wiccans are encouraged (to my knowledge) that masturbation is a good way to ground any wandering energies during the end/beginning of a ritual.:icon_wink This is due to the lack of a partner, which in a Coven, two praticioners "role-play" the god and the goddess and engage in a very steamy ritual "The Great Rite".

Catholics teach that masturbation sinful, what a load of rubbish...you could seriously hurt a person by not allowing sexual tensions to be released, which we all do anyway, regardless of religion...so when Catholics do masturbate, they feel guilty and "dirty". Makes me sick.

10. imad

Since it's normal that people ejaculate in their underwear (during wet dreams), you can jerk off in your underwear right before changing into a new pair. You won't need tissues and all you need to do is put the soiled pair into the laundry :icon_mrgr

11. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I agree, its perfectly normal, I wish I had wet dreams still.

12. imad

Brandon- you can get them... just don't masturbate for like two weeks.

13. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Two weeks? Oh my god. I don't think I can go that long. But I'll try my best.

14. Micah

While masterbation frequency can be a factor in wet dreams, I don't masterbate (or have any form of sexual activity :tongue:) sometimes for 3 weeks and I don't experience wet dreams.

15. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe after time you just stop having them. I'm already 21 and the last wet dream I had was when I was 14.

16. imad

Hmmm... I don't know. I'm still 16.
    Plus, I prefer masturbation over wet dreams; my wet dreams are too weird.

17. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know, I always felt more pleasure from wet dreams when I was smaller. Memories.

18. step49x

It only used to take me a little over a week. When I went to sleep thinking "dirty" thoughts (as some refer to them), I was usually not supprised to find myself a little sticky in the morning.