1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bodyyyyy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by HarleyQ, Sep 9, 2012.

1. HarleyQ

First of all, I'm happy with my weight lol. I just want to be stronger. I used to dance (ballet) and run 4/7 days. I was forced to stop dancing when I moved and begun high school and I was told to stop running because of my knees when I turned 18. I've recently said "fuck it" and have started running again, slowly and with my doctors hard won consent. I've also started belly dance lessons (holy ouchie abs btw!). I was just wondering if anyone had any more ideas on creative ways to exercise and build strength?
    I'm tired of being kind of out of shape.

Not really interested in weightloss, just wanna be healthy and strong! :slight_smile:

2. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am no expert in this, I have no idea, but I was just thinking that swimming might be better for your knees. In addition, rumor has it that the best way to build a strong, but hot as well (hotter than through other sports) body is through swimming. I suggest you give it a thought.