1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats wrong..

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Danny19, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Danny19

ok so lately I have been having a hard time to eat. Like i may eat once or twice a day. When i would normally eat more. I get full quickly and i just dont wanna eat sometimes.. There are times when i wake up super hungry but i dont want to eat anything, just drink stuff. When i go out to eat and order stuff i usually order i cant finish it. This is getting irritating. Im trying to lose weight, but its hard to do when i dont eat anything all day. I go work out and i dont even get hungry after the work out like i used to. Also i have been having kinda of problems with sleeping. Like i go to sleep later than usual becuase im not sleepy. I end up laying in bed for a while before i actually get to sleep. Then i wake up almost 12 hours later. I love to sleep, but i hate sleeping so much that i end up waking up in the afternoon the next day. If i normally wake up at 9 or 10 now i wake up at 12 or 1. i put alarms, but when they go off i either dont hear them or i just turn it off and go back to sleep..:bang: These are the only things that have changed. Thats it. I dont know what's wrong..

I know that I cant just diagnose myself with some shit, but im hoping that maybe someone here can help. thanks in advance

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you been stressed lately?? I know that somethims I have problems like what you are desvribing when I am really stressed out.

3. Danny19

Well this semester i had some issues with school and i couldnt pay. So im taking a semester off. and im unemployed. I liked not doing anything during summer. But now im bored. And i do get stressed that im gonna be behind with school shit and that i dont have a job. I thought the fact that this shit kept bothering me maybe had something to do with this. But idk. Its been going for a while, i think like a month.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If it has been going on for that long, I would get checked out and make sure that it's nothing serious. Usually I get those episodes for 2 weeks at the most.