1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bruises

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mlpguy88, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I get alot of bruises because I have to give myself a shot every other day, they tend to fade after about 10 days but they get replaced by new ones shortly after. So I'm just wondering if there is a way to make them go away faster.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a bruise is blood under the skin, and since you're giving yourself a shot every other day you'll keep getting them.

You can try giving yourself the shot in more hidden places to people won't see them.

3. HatterMad

Vinegar mixed with warm water helps. Vinegar increases blood flow near the skin's surface..

Witch hazel is supposed to also work. I don't know though. I've used the vinegar and warm water before though, soaking a cloth and holding it over the bruise.

Also , though this if fro bigger bruises, you should apply cold to a bruise soon as you can for 10 minutes, and then the next day apply a warm cloth (I used one with vinegar and warm water) 3 times (am/pm/bed) for 10 minutes each time.

That's just what I know, and what I've done before, not a medical advisor, but I've had my share of bruisies, and someone else's too. lol

4. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was going to suggest a cold compress also - 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off is what I've always been told. The idea is that it constricts the blood vessels and prevents flow of further blood that will spread the bruise. You might even try a cold compress right after you give yourself the injection, to try to head off the problem.