1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing sex question..

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by livinglifefree, Sep 27, 2012.

1. livinglifefree

Recently my girlfriend and I have been giving tribadism, or scissoring, a chance. We have been having sex for over eight months via fingering and cunnilingus. We also use our thighs as stimulation for each other's clitorises, but we can't seem to manage to get lined up correctly for clit to clit tribadism. We have tried multiple times, but have only managed to get lined up once. Any advice on successfully lining up?

2. the frizz

I've actually tried it as well, and couldn't get the right alinement either. I thought that maybe it was just because we are tall and not super flexible. It sounds like it's something you'd definitely have to work at and that kind of takes the sexy out of it.

Also, vaginas come in different shapes and sizes so I wonder if that has something to do with it as well?

3. livinglifefree

Exactly! We tried for a long time and neither of us were into it anymore. Yeah, we actually noticed that her clit is higher than mine so getting lined up is really hard. I am glad we aren't the only ones with that problem!