1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG!!! I'm skinny-fat!!!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gazza123, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

OMG!!! I'm skinny-fat!!! There's a name for it!!!

I need to know what to do guys?

I'm generally a skinny guy, well not stick thin, but slim. I have a pot belly, not a beer belly, a pot belly!!! Because I don't drink. I eat... Good I guess but not the best diet I would say. I hate the gym, ha what a surprise, but at least I gave it a try. I used to go swimming but since the last time I went when there was all these, for want of a better word, twats that just can't be bothered with it.

I'm think of just exercising in the garage, jogging on the spot, press ups etc etc but I just hate this belly fat.

I suck a counting calaries and I live with my parents so I can't necessarily have one meal for me and on meal for them. We all eat home cooked food with the occasional takaway or ready meal now and again.

Maybe this leads to the not wanting to take my shirt off which I loved to do in the summer but can't, at least not without confidence in it. I don't wanna strict diet because I. Like food.

I dress in a way that makes it look like I'm slimmer than I actually am and I walk around with my stomach tucked in.

I hate this part of my body.

I know I shouldn't be making a big deal out of it but 'meh' amd going to anyway

Oh and f.y.I I've been unemployed for a year so wasn't really that active but I now have ajob so will be more actively out at work... But still

OMG!! I'm skinny fat!!!:eek:

2. OMG I am the same ... Not really I'm not slim I'm SKINNY like crazy and I'm starting to get a pot belly so I wanna controls it b4 it gets outacontrol

3. aaronq

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on the job!

And nah, you don't need to go to the gym. Just do some exercises at home and you'll get more fit. If there's a way to eat more fresh veggies and fruit, sneak them into your daily eats.

Good luck!

4. Emberstone

you gather fat there, even if you are skinny, because your body uses the fat to provide cushioning and protection for the internal organs of your torso.. that is why it is so hard to lose fat there, and keep it off. you really have to up your excercise and dieting to do it.

5. squally89

6. squally89

I decided to take matters to my own hands so I bought this today along with a gym membership a week ago. Time for change!

Loving my post workout food~

Attached Files:

7. Bree

8. NickD

If it makes you feel any better, I just realized I'm skinny-fat and I'm ecstatic. I need to update my picture, but I have lost almost 20 lbs since August after I decided I don't want to be heavy anymore. I plan to have reached my goal weight by November 1 (another 5-10 lbs).

I credit my losses to the slimgenics weight management program and starting training with kettlebells. Honestly, I hate to work out too, but kettlebells are the most effective exercise routine I've ever tried (and I've tried many...). They're not too expensive and are easily used at home. In a half hour of training 5 times a week, I've actually developed pecs! Very exciting, and it didn't even feel like I worked all that hard. Just a thought, and don't fret. I guarantee you look way better than you think :wink:

9. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I'm guessing I'm my own worst enemy. I probably don't looks as bad as I think... Just some days I feel 'yay' and some days are 'meh'