1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ovarian cysts

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Kat kanu, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Kat kanu

ok ive had ovarian cyst for years and im so beyond sick of being in pain some times i wanna grab a knife and cut my stupid ovarys out. ive talked to my doctor he says the only thing he can do is remove them but he cant take out my ovarys till im like 30 because and i quote "so women change there minds about having kids then get mad at the doctor" then my respons is im not having kids if i want them ill adopt t witch he replys "what if you boy friend wants them " and im like dude how may times to i have to say lesbian to get it through your thick skull

any way what i wanted to know is if there was anything i could do to make them stop

2. huskerdont

Out Status:
    A few people
    Did you try any forms of hormonal birth control?

I'm definitely not a medical professional but I heard that helps.

3. Kat kanu

not yet and most say a side affect could be ovarian cyst my first though it great like i need more of those

4. Aielar

I have bad menstraul cramps every now and then, and something that's helped me is applying heat to the area - either a hot water bottle, or something. It's worth a shot :slight_smile:

5. davidroberts

ya certainly birth control pills help in most of the cases. we usually prescribe it here even to many ppl :slight_smile: and r u sure the pain is because of the ovarian cyst itself. der may be some other cause also. :slight_smile:

6. Kat kanu

thanks guys i look into birth control hopefully it will help

7. ohhsnapple

ohhsnapple Guest

The cysts don't generally cause pain? I have POS and I only have trouble with weight and excessive hair. But once I started on birth control it helped a lot.