1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Sex???

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mike7, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Mike7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First: i dont know how to start this, its awkward. Secondly: i dont know whether its in the right thread subject thing....
    okay so lets dive right in:
    Im not out for very long, actually 2 weeks now, and i have a question: How does gay sex work? sooooo awkward omg! But like who is submissive, who is dominant? Do you make turns? does it differ between relationships? what the fuck is up with gay sex?

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Not awkward at all. Sex between two guys isn't covered in school so its more than common to have questions :slight_smile:

That's completely up to the couple. Some people really like being a top (penetrating), some people really like being a bottom (being penetrated), and some other people really like taking turns whenever they can.

There is not wrong way of doing it as long as you are enjoying yourself :slight_smile:

It can. Many guys will change between being bottom, top or versatile depending on the relationships and what their partner likes the most. There is also the fact that trusting people allows you to explore more thing to do, so what you do with one partner may not be the same you do with another partner.

I myself prefer to top, but with my current partner I very much like to do both.

One thing to keep in mind is that gay sex isn't just about anal sex. There is rimming, blow jobs, frottage, hand jobs and many other thing that constitutes as gay sex. Anal sex is just another thing that two people can do with each other. 30% of gay couples don't like to have anal sex :slight_smile:

There is also these really awesome articles on here that might answer a lot of your questions.

Empty Closets - Gay Safe Sex
    Empty Closets - Anal Sex
    Empty Closets - Getting Clean for Anal Sex

3. Pat

Pat

Hm...30% lol. Geez. I love (penetrating) lol. Haha. Anyways... For the most part he nailed it. I mean, when I think about just having sex.. meaningless sex, which I don't really do.. I consider myself to be a top, and top only. I have two sets of mindsets when I think about sex. If I don't care about this person really, i'm the top, no way i'm the bottom guy. It works itself out. When you begin to trust someone, you want to do what makes them the happiest. I'm careful not to consider myself JUST a top. Sometimes I'll say I'm Versatile but leaning to a top. Top/Vers. Now, in a relationship.. who's to say what percentage i'm either of those things. Kinda works itself out. When you meet a boy, you'll know what to do. It's natural. If he turns you on, you'll know why and what "role" you would like to be overall. And right, being gay doesn't mean you have to have anal sex. I find it to be the most pleasurable, I like the bonding better, but that's up for debate and just depends on what you begin to like.

4. saosin13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    wow thats a good question i mean personally i would just go with it as long as it stayed romantic

5. robclem21

Pun Intended?

6. MixedNutz

It totally depends in the relationship and the two people. My bf has never been a bottom untill us, and he has the desire with me. Where as I consider myself a total top, but with my ex I bottomed a few times.

And he's right, there is soo many other things then anal. Which I think can be even more enjoyable. :thumbsup:

7. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Thanks Mike for that AWESOME question. :eek:

Imagine a 42 yr old guy, with a newly awakening 16 yr old mind AND libido, :icon_redf

Yep equals total virgin,:icon_redf and absolutely terrified.
    But that doesn't mean my desire for gay sex or even slow passionate love making wouldn't be amiss :icon_bigg

8. takemeback

takemeback Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is something I'll have to consider for myself in the future, I am curious, and have always been versatile. I have always avoided getting my butt involved in heterosexual stuff, but coming out has made me feel pretty relaxed about the concept. My girlfriends have always told me they were jealous of my butt, so hopefully that's a good thing :slight_smile:

Advice-wise, I'd say do lots of research. Nothing will make you more confident and relaxed about the prospect of anal sex than being with somebody you care about. Be brave, and be honest with yourself about what you want. There is a world of stimulation out there that doesn't involve anal sex, but it too can be rewarding. Be patient, relax, and above all, have fun :slight_smile:

9. Alexander69

I'm still a virgin but I view my self as a bottom.

10. nathaniel

nathaniel Guest

I know im still very young, and I dont want to have sex till im older but most people that ive read about say they rather be a top or bottom. I feel like id actully would like to be ether one, I feel like I would enjoy ether being a top or bottom..
    I dont know if thats weird or anything lol xD

11. Mitchell

I'm 20 and am still a virgin.

And I agree... I feel like I'd like to try both...

I don't feel as though you need to rush into anything...