1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

randomly dizzy?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Desire, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Desire

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay, so.
    latley i've been feeling really weird. like, my stomach always pains and I get really dizzy and fall! I don't know whats wrong but like, I just stand up and the room is spinning.
    is this normal?

2. The second part happens to me a lot. If I get up too quickly I get dizzy and the room spins for a sec. I wouldn't say it was anything abnormal but the fact that you have stomach pains and get dizzy and fall might suggest something so maybe you should get it checked out.

3. Vampyrecat

Actually, that's what happens to me exactly. the stomach aches, the dizziness, except I black out for up to 5 minutes. Mine was very Low Blood Pressure, but I strongly advise you to go to the doctors to get everything checked over

4. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think we can all agree that it isn't normal.

After getting a job that requires me to always be moving on my feet, I learned the hard way that I wasn't eating enough. Do you think you're eating enough?

5. jockboy01

The dizziness on getting up generally relates to blood pressure. I have it happen and have blacked out a few times. Generally it is something to be aware of, but doesn't require medical treatment. The stomach pains... hard to say... get a checkup is my best advice.

6. TyraBanksIsFierce

Yeah something similar happened to me then I had some food and was fine

7. SpikySpice

It's a normal thing that we get up after sitting or laying on bed and feel dizzy because when we at rest motions, the blood flow up our head but when we stand up quickly, blood quickly flows down so wee feel dizzy, I usually feel dizzy after get up from bed or from teh bathtub

When we are hungry, we also feel it cuz not enough energy for us to move around

But if you feel it all the time and seriously want to faint then you need to contct your doctor

When your stomach hurts, that also cause the dizziness. Any part of your body will give you dizziness if they ache or hurt too much

And i dont know about your stomach hurt, but you need to check it up=]

8. ethene

it just applies to my eyes, when i lie down for some time and get up i just get blind for a few seconds, my doctor said tahts becausae my blood pressure was too low and i was young ... so yeah >.>

9. TriBi

I have had the whole 'stand up quickly - get head spins' thing going on for years. My Doctor tells me that (in my case) it is nothing to worry about. It comes about because I have always had blood pressure that is slightly lower than normal - combined with a low resting pulse rate as a result of many years of being involved in endurance sports.

I don't know if that is the case for you - I believe there ARE situations where low blood pressure can be reason for concern (depending upon what is causing it).

The stomach pains - well - I've never had those. I'd strongly suggest following the advice of jockboy01 and get a check up.

10. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I hav this too except my head hurts lol. I just go lay down ><