1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time doing it, and it hurts

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by JasmineFirebird, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Well, it's my first using a dildo. The one available was 9 inches. It kinda hurt, but it felt good. It kinda took a while to use it. Now afterward, It feels a little strange to walk and i feel some good feelings coming out from my area. I was wondering if it's normal tofeel a tiny bit of pain while doing it and a faint amount of pain afterward too. I don't mind using it again, but I feel I should be more careful about it. Any advice anyone?

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, a faint amount of pain afterwards sometimes happens. I would say you wanted to go for a smaller one. I am not sure what you ordered/bought, but mine is 5.5" long with about 3.5" circumference, and it's a flexible gel one. I don't think I could accommodate a 9" one, and I am rather surprised you tried on your very first go.

Also, how are you putting it in? I mean, I assume you're using lubrication, so I won't repeat that, but at the same time, there's another trick to use. When I use mine, I relax and kind of push it up there gently. I wait for my sphincter to relax and then push a little more. Basically what I am doing is allowing my body to adjust to this object rather than simply trying to force it in. I mean, I can and have done so, but the masturbation was not nearly as good as when I just have the patience to wait.

Hope that made sense.

Also, wonderful pony, pegasister!

3. Oh, I kind of bought a realistic one. The only ones they had were 9 inches. I've been some lube, not sure if I should use a lot. I've been putting it in slowly and taking it out and then going in deeper and coming out, inching further every time. I also kind of used it in a hot bath. I read that some warm water can help muscles relax epsecially in that area. I was also using a lubed condom to keep it clean. I was honestly I could be able to fit 9 inches in me. It felt good actually when it eventually fully penetrated. But it did hurt a fair amount, but it was my first time anyway. I was expecting it to hurt. I'm not sure what else I can do to be careful. Thanks. I'll take your advice of trying to gently push it and guide it in.

Thanks, I like Cloudchaser's hairstyle. She was a background pony in one of the season two episodes. I didn't draw her in my avatar, but the artist did a cool job of drawing her. I kinda wish I had her hairstyle.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well that's okay. You can use it as a starter, but I recommend using actual starter dildos for that. I am amazed, you're really strong. I'd probably just cry if I tried nine my first time.

I think you're doing it right for the most part, but the only thing that kind of concerned me with what you just said was that you expected it to hurt. If you're expecting it to hurt, then that might cause you to force it or rush things. I didn't expect it to hurt, and that's part of why it didn't. The second it hurt, I changed what I was doing and just waited. Anyway, I think if you try that, it'll work better.

5. Okay ^_^ oh I didn't think nine inches would be a lot. I didn't know um lol ?

#5 JasmineFirebird, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
  6. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Considering the average penis length is roughly 5.5"-6", 9" is quite big and is definitely not something that someone who is new to anal play typically tries out first. lol

7. Oh wow, I didn't know that. At least, it's what it said in the box.

8. AlexisAnne

Yeah mine is about 5.5 in. as well. I've been doing it for a while now and 9 still seems pretty large for me. If I worked at it now I could probably get myself to take it but... Yeah, like Pret, I probably would have cried if I started with that :slight_smile: That could definitely be the source of some of that pain.

It sounds like you're doing things pretty much right though. There was a little bit of pain when I first started before I learned how to relax my muscles, but now anal play has helped me achieve some of my most intense orgasms. Just keep taking it slow for now and experiment with what feels good. :slight_smile:

9. Come to think of it. I definitely should get a 6 inch when I come back to that place next time. I could possibly hurt myself with this one. It was easier this time around getting it in there lol

10. AlexisAnne

That might be a good idea. I know there's always talk of size, and I might try something a bit larger at some point, but I've always found the average sized one that I use does the job :slight_smile:

Good luck though. Once you figure out what works, it can be amazing.

11. Okay ^_^

12. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One thing to always be careful of, if getting toys that you intend to use anally, make sure they have a wide base. If for some reason you are using a toy that doesn't, keep a good grip on it. You don't want to make an embarrassing trip to the ER. I've heard of some pretty strange objects that people have had to have removed from back there... Oh, and I don't care how powerful the vibrate function is, don't use your cell phone. Woman gets mobile phone stuck up back orifice ? The Register

13. spirithawk

spirithawk Guest

Holy :***: 9 inches? No wonder it hurts the first time. I'm a wuss, I get sore after about 5" or so.

14. TheSeeker

Hi! I don't have any advice to offer, as I am busy shopping for my first anal toy myself. I was thinking just a basic prostate stimulator, but who knows...

Anyway, I mainly just wanted to contribute another pony to this thread:

<<<<BAM! This thread is now 20% Cooler...

15. Pyrotactick

I was thinking about stepping up to dildos for some strange reason if I ever can buy one (underage but...you can get a lot of things easy where I live. "You want some pot? well I'm going to Wal-Mart anyway." Now I heard this...I'm scared O_O ....my fingers are going to be my friend for a while I'm guessing d^~^''

16. MC Nickayyy xD

That one place, you know, by that one thing.
    ^ speaking of, I was wondering how I should start?? I'ever never anything up my backside but I really wanna try it. Advice?

17. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well first of all you can start with your fingers. Try 1 finger, then when that gets comfortable, try 2 fingers, and then 3 if you want to. If you want something like a dildo, vegetables work pretty good like a cucumber or carrot, but you don't want something very big. Ideally you'd want to use condoms on it, but since you're pretty young I'm not sure you can buy them or would want to, lol. Until I actually bought some real lube recently, I found that Vaseline works well and since you are young and live at home, I'm sure you have some. If not it's easy to pick up and not be suspicious at all.

18. AlexisAnne

Start smallish, don't in my opinion jump up to 9 in. Right away. There are anal training kits out there that might be beneficial. They start small and gradually get a bit larger. I personally started with the same size I use now. Lube is important since you don't lubricated naturally back there. Go slowly at first and do your best to relax.

19. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I disagree with Lance on vegetables. (Sorry, I like ya, bud, but no. Bad Lance. :kiss:) Aside from the carrot maybe breaking thing, there's also the fact that cucumbers are gigantic. That would hurt way worse for me than nine inches. Just saying. My rule of thumb, which I humbly suggest others follow is "if I don't think you could pass it, don't try to stick it in your rectum."

Get a real starter dildo. 6 inches max, and flexible. You could go to 7, but I think you'd actually get more pleasure out of girth than length. But it's your body, so you'll figure it out as you go. :slight_smile:

20. MC Nickayyy xD

That one place, you know, by that one thing.
    Thanks Lance!

---------- Post added 25th Oct 2012 at 09:26 PM ----------

And I agree with Pret on the veggies xD