1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nipple sensitivity

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Zontar, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Zontar

I feel nothing in my nipples during sexual play. I'd love to, though. Is there any way to make them more sensitive or is this merely a trait?

2. pitabread514

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    my boyfriend loves it, i feel nothing too...

3. StevieD

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I dont feel any nipple stimulation either.......why...?:eek:

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I play with mine it's a bit tingly and feels ok, but can also get irritated pretty quickly and not feel so good. When it comes to nipple sensitivity, women are the gifted ones since theirs are highly sensitive compared to us guys. I don't really think there is any way to make them more sensitive though, they either are or aren't.

5. Valarie

Valarie Guest

you can become a girl ^w^

no but in all seriousness, I liked playing with my nipples before hormones, but after they are so sensitive now after I've taken hormones for awhile, almost too sensitive ... ^.^ almost

6. Hawthorne

I got mine pierced and it hurt so bad but the sensitivity went up like ten-fold for me, Though I cannot say I endorse getting them pierced just saying I did and they were then more sensitive.

7. PicketFences

I have never used them, but I believe that using nipple pumps would make your nipples more sensitive to touch. You could check it out, you can find them on virtually any sextoy website.

8. FreeLee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it possible that guys of different ethnicities have more or less sensitivity in their nipples? Or perhaps different cultures have more awareness of nipples as erogenous sones?
    Here’s my experience: I am of Scottish, Irish, English origin and growing up had no real urge to play with my nipples, which were small and basically flat. In my mid 20’s I began a relationship with a Mexican man who had a nice chest, big pectorals and large nipples. When we would have sex he would urge me to play with his nipples, twisting them, pinching them and licking them. Because it was clear that this got him super excited, I enjoyed giving in this way. And because he derived so much pleasure from his nipples he would automatically (and somewhat absentmindedly) play and tweak my nipples when he was pleasuring me. Lo and behold, after several years of this I suddenly had sensation grow in my nipples, to the point that when I would masturbate I would tweak and pinch my own nipples. It was amazing and felt like there were electric wires leading from my nipples directly to my cock! Now as a senior guy I absolutely demand that my partner (a different fellow) twist and pinch my nipples. Moral of the story: I think the pleasure sensation in men’s nipples can be awoken. Give it some time and maybe you’ll be a convert like me.

9. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @FreeLee …..I usually catch people when they make their first post in the "Welcome Lounge" but I missed you there, so I'll catch back up to you here! :old_rolleyes:

…..Hello and a big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: I can remember the first post that I made on EC. I was desperate for help and I got the help that night that I so needed. I hope that we can help you in the same way that I received help. The most important thing to remember about Empty Closets is that we do care about you! We're very glad that you found us here on EC and hope that we can answer questions, give you support and provide a place to vent (as long as it's not violent! :old_wink: ) when that becomes necessary! This is a safe community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community.

*****There are 18 different sub-forums here that you can check out, join in the conversations or start your own thread/conversation. When I first joined Empty Closets I was in need of a lot of support and encouragement and I found it here…EC is a safe place. I hope that you'll find good things here too! Folks here will talk to you and share...you don't have to be afraid of asking questions...we're glad to have you! Empty Closets is all about making connections and giving LGBTQ folks a voice when they otherwise don't have one in their day-to-day lives. :old_cool:

*****In particular you may want to check out the forum that is titled "LGBT Later in LIfe”, there are people there who may have dealt with some of the same kind of issues that could be challenging you.

Some info on how to navigate EC: :old_confused:
    When you have made at least 10 posts on various threads you will be able to post messages on a member's Profile Page. Just click on a member's Avatar Picture and then click on "Profile Page" in the dialogue box that pops up. You'll then be on their Profile Page and there will be a box that says: "Write Something”. When you have been on EC for a few weeks and have made at least 50 posts on various forums, you can apply for Full Membership. Only A Full Member can send Private Messages (PM) and then only to other Full Members and share personal contact info. Right now you can only send a PM to a Staff Member as that is always possible. Here is a quote from the Full Membership information forum:

*****To be eligible you must be a member of Empty Closets for a minimum of two weeks, and have a minimum of 50 posts. These posts must be across numerous forums (Fun & Games does not contribute to post count), and consistently posted across a minimum of two weeks. You wouldn't be eligible, for example, if you registered, had no activity for two weeks, and then returned to post 50 times on your 14th day of membership.

*****Well, as I said, we're very glad you found us! :old_big_grin: If you have any questions at all, you can send me a Private Message as you can always send a staff member a Private Message.

…..David :gay_pride_flag:

#9 quebec, Apr 23, 2024 at 12:48 PM
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2024 at 12:48 PM