1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concerns about HPV/Lady part problems

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by WillowMaiden, Oct 22, 2012.

1. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Okay, two things:

1st thing:

I've been spotting signs of HPV on my vag area. I research to find out what this means and I was lead to HPV. At first my brain immediately went to "oh my god, I have cancer," but it said something about low risk vs. high risk, bla, bla doctor words, point is I'm not worried about that anymore. Then I read that HPV is passed through skin to skin contact, like sexually. I'm not really clear on if it is only sexual skin to skin contact or if it can be passed by...I don't know, hugging a friend while you're both naked in a sauna. Why are you doing this? I don't know, I'm freaking out, my examples don't make sense. Can HPV be passed by non sexual skin to skin contact?

The reason I really need to know this is because I'm a virgin and the last time I fooled around with anyone but myself was 7 years ago when I was 12. I searched around to see if I could give myself HPV by masturbating, but it turns out I can't. So I'm wondering, could I have gotten HPV from fooling around with girls 7 seven years? By fooled around, I mean the only one that I got skin to skin contact with was some broad in church and we kinda touched each other's vaginas for a couple minutes. Our fingers were in the ball park, but we were no where near home plate. We didn't know what the fuck we were doing...but it was still fun. :grin: Anyway, back to serious talk. So could that have led to me showing signs of low risk HPV now?

Now...this is a little difficult to get into and I hope that this isn't it. When I was 9 I was kinda molested by a male friend of the family. What happened was...strange. Sometimes I don't even know if it really counts as molestation because it wasn't what you typically hear about. Okay, we were in the car. The guy had me take off my pants and underwear, then sit on his lap. He unzipped his pants and I think, think I felt the knub of his pecker on my lady parts. But there was no penetration, no humping really. I don't even know if his underwear were on/off, if he was wearing any. Anyway, I think he was too drunk to really get into it or something and I was a crying mess, so I just sat there for a few uncomfortable minutes then he threw me off his lap back into the passenger seat. We zipped up, he bought me gummy worms, and I was back home in half an hour. That odd small amount of skin to skin contact, could that have led to HPV today?

I don't really know how this virus stuff works and when I'm reading it a lot of stuff goes over my head. Basically I need to know how a virgin with minimal petty "sexual" (if you can call it that) history from a decade ago could now have a virus that is said to be passed on through sexual activity? Or maybe it's also passed in other ways? I hope so. If not I can always say it was the fooling around with girls when I was 12 for when the doc asks about my sexual history. 'Cause there ain't no way I'm telling anybody about the other thing, not opening up that can of worms. It's been way too long to start a hoopla about it now.

2nd thing:

I'm 19, not pregnant, still got my V card as stated before, but I haven't been having any menzie cycles since summer, like August. Once October is over that makes 4 months since my uterus did its thing. Should I be worried about that? In the past I would miss a cycle for 2 months every couple years, but other than that my plumbing seemed fine. This is the longest I've gone without anything happening. I'm not complaining cause you know, who wants a shedding uterus? It's been a good 4 months for me as far as I'm concerned, but still if it's something I should be medically worried about I'd better know now so I can mention it to the doc.

Well anyways, thanks for your time. I'm so sickly, jeez it's a pain. I had some fungus in my throat called candida and stress made it worse, so I got really sick. I went to the doc to treat that, she gives me a physical, then later informs me I gotta come in again because there's an infection in my pee. She's not sure what it stems from cause I don't drink coffee and I sweat (why is that important? Fuck if I know.) She's got me on these antibiotics and then I gotta go back in for more tests. Ah, jeez. Things are just up in the air right now and it's a little scary. Thanks for listening with your eyes. :slight_smile:

:smilewave

2. Chrissouth53

These are all great questions for your doctor.

My understanding is that HPV will burn itself out after a couple of years so if you had contact when you were 7-9 and you're 19 now, I don't think what you have on your girly parts is HPV.

But ask your doctor.

3. The Queen Bee

You definitely have to talk to your physician about it.

Maybe it can be pass through fluids, so your lady parts one way or another got in touch with someone's fluids, well...

I agree. Who wants a shedding vajayjay?!
    I've gone five months with no monthly obstruction.
    One is supposed to go to the OB-GYN after three months. And, no... I haven't gone.
    I should, though. I'm more regular now, though. But, at your age (19, right?) it happens more often than not.

4. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Thanks for your answers. :grin: I feel a lot less freaked out now. I will talk to my doc as soon as I see her again.