1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very very embarrassing...?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Frenchdallama, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Frenchdallama

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey everyone, do any of you have any ways of getting rid of pimples overnight? It may have pus in it which is really gross, and I'm going to a party tomorrow for Hallowe'en!! :frowning2: So any tips are accepted! :slight_smile:

2. Mercuree

Toothpaste helps somewhat.

3. Zaio

Zaio Guest

The above helps quite a bit, but be warned; toothpaste merely dries out the pimple, which could result in tiny, permanent scars.

The only advice I could offer is to regularly wash your face, as pimples are just oils that become trapped in the pores. If it's bad then you should go see your GP, as the sebum trapped in the pores is a perfect environment for bacteria to thrive, and badly infected pimples can be hard to get rid of properly.

The only way to get rid of them quickly would be to manually create an exit for the sebum by piercing a hole in the pimple with a needle, but I would strongly advise against this as it will in most cases result in a scar.

All the best.

4. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I have heard that salt water works, I have used it on my white heads before but I only do a small area. I put a tiny cotton ball or end of a q-tip in heavily salted water and put it on the pimple for 1 to 3 minutes, after that the pimple has usually opened a little and you can slowly allow the pus to ooze out a bit. This usually works for me but it depends on how deep your pimples are as well.

5. oneday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Toothpaste will dry it out. Lemon juice also works supposedly. You can also rub an ice cube on it to get the inflammation down. I usually squeeze mine a little bit, but I wouldn't recommend it. Not sure what countries carry this product, but I use something called "Clearisil" at night. It's a tube of liquid and you just dab a bit on your pimple and leave it on while you sleep. They might sell something similar in your country. If worse comes to worse, don't be afraid to put a bit of makeup on that sucker. Buy a cover up stick at your local pharmacy or makeup counter and cover that thang. lol.

6. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

There is a product I use but I ran out and I don't know the name of it. It contains a level level of some acid that dries out the area of the skin where the pimple is and it kills it (takes two days usually) and the pimples do not grow back, however since it dries out your face I use moisturizer and since I've used both I haven't had nearly as much pimples

7. Colours

Don't use toothpaste. It often works, but I've used it a lot and I have quite alot of scars now. I rarely use it anymore.