1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The FASTEST Way To Loose Weight???

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Querido, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Querido

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    HI:grin:

I'm going on this trip soon and I'm going to the beach. In the beach It will look stupid if I dont take off my t-shirt. Therefore my question is what's The FASTEST Way To Loose Weight???

I dont care if it unhealthy, just FAST.

2. TyraBanksIsFierce

Unhealthy Eh?

Toilet paper(fills you up but doesn't put anything on) and water?

And run...HEAPS....have like barley sugars for energy

So yeah your new diet will be:

Toilet Paper(Clean Obviously)
    Water
    Barley Sugars

3. Querido

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    LOL:lol:

ok, unhealthy not in those terms.

4. TyraBanksIsFierce

Thats not Unhealthy... :/

5. Querido

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

continuing... any diet suggestions?

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

People here are unlikely to seriously suggest weight-loss methods that are unhealthy. If you lose weight too quickly you'll have baggy skin anyway, which may look worse than a bit of flab.

You should lose weight by cutting down on fats and sugars, and by doing more exercise. There are several threads here giving more info. It won't happen quickly though - a few pounds per month.

If you have a few months then go for it but if by "soon" you mean just a few weeks then forget trying to lose significant weight that quickly.

Why not just wear shorts and a baggy t-shirt on the beach? It'll hide some of the excess and also helps protect against sunburn. Then you just need an excuse not to go in the water!

7. 24601

There is no way to lose weight extremely quickly without seriously endangering your health or gaining all the weight back after you're finished. I lost weight as fast as I think is probably healthy - something like 50-60 lbs in 4 or 5 months. All you need to do is set yourself on a diet which you adhere to, with a strict calorie limit, and exercise. I don't really put much stock into those "cut all carbs and eat only this this and this" diets - just watch calories. And eat often. Yeah, it sounds counterproductive, but it keeps your metabolism up which makes the process faster. Try to eat a snack every 1-2 hours. As long as it's low in calories, you'll be fine. When I lost weight, I aimed for about 1500-1800 calories per day, up to 2000 on weekends, with very few exceptions.

As for exercise, you can really do anything... running, swimming, biking, whatever. It's probably best if it's something you can do on your own unless you have a dedicated person to do it with you. You should really do it every single day, but I don't see anything wrong with taking a day or two per week off. Start with something low - say, a fast walk or jog or mix of the two for only 25-30 minutes - and then work your way up in intensity and duration.

Combine those two and you will lose weight.

Just as a side note, if you stop eating, or eat so little that you're always hungry, you won't lose weight for a while (if ever). Your body goes into what's called a starvation mode, where it tries to conserve body fat since it subconsciously does not know when or if you'll have any food in the near future. You can google it for more info.

8. Jerr

Zumba...

If you do that like an hour and a half a day or every other... jeezus you will HURT!!!

My legs and ass hurt and I've been taking the class. (Last class was wednesday and I'm in pain...)

It is fun, dancing to good music, works you out, makes you laugh. (Laughter causes your tummy to tighten.... kinda like working out? lol)

9. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

For me it's not eating anything at all. The longest I've gone has been 3 straight days...

10. Jerr

But when you don't eat your body thinks it is starving and you actually get bigger before you get smaller and even when you get smaller... you don't really have all the energy to do things sexy people do.

Not to mention that is a wee bit no bueno.

11. kramer362

i'd say if you drink pop or energy drinks replace it with water and maybe some juice but not a lot
    do aerobic exercise
    also eat really plain> ex: salad with little or no dressing, chicken that isn't deep fried or dipped in anything bad for you, etc
    eat smaller meals more often, like 5 or 6 small meals or snacks instead of 3 big ones, and drink water often

oh and also don't eat within like 2 or 3 hours of going to bed

12. Hugh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Get glandular fever - you wouldn't believe how the pounds drop off!!

13. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    dust... anybody, no... dust

Also on the lines of Hugh's, break your jaw. It's suprising how much you loose. I was averaging about a stone a week :grin:

14. ohioboy

OMG I'm going to tell you this scientificly proven method....eat less ..walk ...more

15. mcrteenagers

Two step program:

1) Eat Healthy(er) - greens, light meals, cut down the fats, sugars, and starches!
    2) Exercise - you don't need a gym membership - walk places.

The best diet program you ever encountered!

16. Lily

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Walking and working out is what did it for me. Once you start working out and things you will feel 100% better and you will have a higher metabolism.

17. interstella

my mum did this 3 month diet where she didnt eat or drink anything except water and these wierd soups and bars. she made me try them *shudders* and the only thing that made her stop was a heart problem brought on by that. she wasn't even fat to begin with! ~sorry for the rant but its 12 midnight here in london... why am i online?~

so basically don't do anything drastic, just eat less fats and sugars and walk more

18. CrimsonThunder

Bad attitude to have.

First of all you're going to a beach where you dont know anyone and you think you will look weird if you don't take your shirt off? No you wont, lots of people wont. And there will probably be people 3 times your size there with their shirt off and why don't they care? Because they just dont care what other people think. Which is what you should do.

And then you should lose weight the healthy way.

19. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

This thread is from 9th Feb and Querido hasn't been back since two hours after his last post on that date. So although the general discussion is good, don't expect Querido to see the responses.