1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to ask and I'm kinda embarrassed

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gazza123, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I'm slightly concerned about the recent stinging around my, to put it bluntly, butt hole. His that's sounds awful. I'm not overly worried as I think it maybe a tear or fissure or something like that. It stings when I sit down, when I walk and stuff and I'm just concerned about hiw long to wait before seeing a doc.

I was just gonna give it maybe a week or so to heal or see if it gets better and then if it doesn't, then see the doctor. It's kinda red and sore to touch, maybe some better toilet tissue would be a start.

By the way I'm a virgin so sex related issues are not what it is.

How long does a tear take to heal if that's what it is?

2. dan4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi, i personally don't have any answers for you, but i hope you get some soon, my pains are more all over, but i am 44 so. but i just thought i would give you some support.

3. KaraBulut

Where exactly is the pain- is it on one side or is it pretty much generalized around the entire area? Does it only hurt when you're sitting down or does it hurt all the time?

4. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Have you had any constipation lately? Maybe your feces is too hard, so it might be a mild hemorrhoid. Usually, wounds that are just normal wounds take at most 2 weeks to heal by themselves if there's not further harm inflicted.

5. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

It's hurts when I sit bit don't sting as much now since I put some cream on

6. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

It feels more stingy and sore

7. Odahingum

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When it comes to your health, you can never be too proactive. Go see a doctor now. Even if you end up being told it's nothing dangerous, it'll remove the worry.

8. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Thanks

Although it feels fine now and the stinging has gone away so i think i am just gonna keep an eye on things

9. Lewis

I had something similar (think it probably was a fissure) and I regret not seeing a doctor. I left it, I bled a lot and now have horrible skin tags around the area. I still won't see a doctor though, I get anxiety for normal things, never mind having to show my ass. I got told applying apple cider vinegar can help anything like that...go see a doctor if it gets any worse or bleeds (usually bright red blood).

10. alwayshope11

Bright red blood Is usually fine..it's dark red u would want to see a doc for

11. RainbowBright

Use a hemorrhoidal cream or lubricant for several days, after the pain stops, to prevent it from re-injuring and being irritated. There is also such a thing as a Sitz bath, essentially you soak the area in warm water at least once a day for 10 minutes. This keeps the area clean and helps keep swelling down. Proper bum care is important, because if you don't care for it the constant irritation and swelling can cause further tears, a lot of pain and itching, and eventually even cancerous cell growth. So good to learn it now, early on.

You may be helped by drinking more water and eating more fiber daily if this was a BM issue. If it was caused by harsh wiping of toilet paper, you will find that most proctologists (bum doctor) recommend wiping with moistened towelettes such as can be bought next to the toilet paper - not just at the time of injury, but always.

Excellent bum health means you never, ever have to deal with talking to someone about it or show them your rear end again, so it is worth it to learn! Please consider seeing a proctologist if the problem persists, or asking if your primary doctor can treat anal fissures.

Also, do NOT put vinegar on the area, that will hurt like a mother, and apple cider vinegar is often unpasteurized so you can end up with an infection down there in addition. Plain old warm water is fine. A doctor can also prescribe an anti-inflammatory ointment or healing solution if necessary.

12. The Queen Bee

This is so true.
    That said, if it's caused by constipation then more fiber.
    Try cereal in the morning. Papaya, prunes, pitahaya, coconut as good natural allies.

Go to the doctor. But it sounds like a fisure, though.