1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phimosis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Extreme26, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    OK, after much thought and research I have discovered I have phimosis. If you don't know it is when you can't retract the foreskin on your penis when erect. I am too shy to go see a doctor or even tell my parents. I looked it up on the internet and found that there are stretching techniques to help my problem. I then came to this site and saw the post where he had to have a circumcision to solve his problem. That puts me off going to the doctors even more! I don't want to get rid of my fore-skin!!.
    Anyway, I was wanting to know if anybody else has had this problem and if they have managed to overcome it without circumcision?

2. JSG

JSG Guest

My lover had phimosis and had a partial circumcision. He still a has some foreskin, but no frenum.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Try the stretching techniques. Mine was a bit tight (I could retract it but it was uncomfortable and difficult to move forward again when erect) and the stretching over a few months worked for me. The main problem is that it takes patience and isn't a quick-fix.

The worst is that it won't work and you'll be no worse off than if you hadn't tried.

4. waitingsucks

Well for your problem it is also possible to get a circumcision that just involves makes cuts in the foreskin to allow it to more freely and you still get to keep your foreskin

5. Kimi

Looks like there are few techniques to stretch foreskin without having surgery.
    Although, I found this on internet and I never tried it so I'm not sure if it will work.

According to the site I found...

• Foreskin is stretchable.
    • Once it stretched, it won't shrink
    • The key is to do it everyday.
    • You need to be patient.

It's simple really. After you took shower or bath(when your skin is soft), pick(you only need to pick, not tweak or pinch) right and left side of your foreskin(where usually stuck) and pull both sides a bit(you don't need to pull till your foreskin is about to break, only enough before it start hurting). Do this for 10 mins 3 times a day(if you can) and it will stretch gradually and it will stretch enought to expose the head without problem when erect.

I'm not sure if this work or not but since it's free and doesn't sound to harm you in anyways so it might be good to just give it try:icon_wink

6. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Everyone above is right. Self-help involves the stretching technique as described. Depending on how tight your foreskin is, the simplest surgical correction required is a simple snip in the foreskin to allow it to retract fully. There isn't always a need for circumcision. If stretching doesn't work go and see your doctor. You don't have to agree to anything he/she suggests and you may find out that all you need is a snip!

Good luck.

7. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are some creams as well that help with it... but I think you'd need a prescription.