1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this normal (gay teen)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Alexander69, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Ok so I love checking out guys... A lot anyways I find that the first part if a man I look at is his crotch area..... Is that normal? :O

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Everyone has their own arousal order of attraction, so yes it's perfectly normal. Personally I find myself looking at a guys facial stubble (if he has any) or butt.

Perfectly normal :slight_smile:

3. Lewis

I always look at arms and their body shape (love muscular arms and definition). I also look at the face because I like that chiseled square jaw look, gotta be a real man!

Everyone gets attracted by different things. I mean, I'd stare at a crotch if there was something big and obvious to stare at... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#3 Lewis, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  4. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

You are EXACTLY like me! :icon_bigg I look at these same beautiful things of any guy whom I am checking out; only in a different order. Haha :icon_bigg

5. Tildeunderscore

I don't really notice the crotch, it's face then chest

6. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

Perfectly normal indeed! :grin:

---------- Post added 13th Nov 2012 at 01:17 AM ----------

Of course it's normal! :slight_smile: When I am checking out guys, I instantly look at their facial structure, and determine their masculinity based on that, and based on their arms, and body shape as well. :wink: Above all though; I hyper-focus on the way in which a guy carries himself, the way he walks and talks, the manner in which he treats people, and the body language that he displays.

7. Lewis

I need to find a boyfriend with those attributes! :/ unlikely though!

#7 Lewis, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  8. Pat

Pat

It just depends on what I get to see first lol.. I will say during basketball, I tend to focus more on their crotch, like to see how big it is lol.. If I'm able to see behind someone I definitely like the butt.. ha

9. Alexander69

I look at his crotch first then his face, I'd prefer a guy with muscle but its bit a deal breaker for me. I like a manly faced guy haha or pretty boys!

---------- Post added 12th Nov 2012 at 02:41 PM ----------

And... Ya sort if snobby but if I have the chance I look at what car he's driving...... I find nice cars a major turn on for me

10. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, it is normal to check people out.

11. TheSeeker

I am more of a fan of chest, shoulders, abs. Toned, but not shredded. Crotch? Eh, haven't started checking those out yet.

Indeed.

Yeah, naturally sexual compatibility is directly linked to general materialism... I drive a pick-up truck (it's red!) how hot do I get to be?:dry:

12. Alexander69

I wast trying to be rude I just find guys in nice cars sexy AF!

13. All Star

All Star Guest

Perfectly normal! I myself tend to let my eyes linger at the butt a little longer :icon_wink

14. revi

revi Guest

I tend to check out the butt because it is easily seeable, but when someone is close I check out his crotch. Both those reasons is exactly why I love shorts. But yeah I like abbs that are pretty good but not ripped. Itend to check out the face sometime too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: because I love masculine body structure.

15. Gen

Gen

Urgh, I'm so boring. ~_~

I actually get jealous of people who just "check people out". I can honestly say that I have never intentionally checked someone out. I dont know why. I will look at someones face and think

"Oh they're cute......... So this is when you're supposed to check them out. Lets do this ^-^........... ( *_*).............Ok.......Well I guess I would fancy that......Right........This feels really uncomfortable and creepy........I'm just gonna stop (~_~ )."

This is literally what happens in Gen's mind >_>.

16. Drakey

xD I love butts...and their backs :3

17. Phoenixaaa

I look at the face, chest, and then a 360 view of the lower half... Hells yes!!!

18. AAASAS

Meh, doesn't seem that weird to me, it is the "fun area", maybe try not to make it obvious. Guys like starring at boobs, but it's not right to oogle at them.

I know this sounds corny, but I honestly am attracted to guys personalities the most. Sure obvious forms of attraction make me attracted, but if a guy shows too much attention to detail I am sure to not be attracted to them. Vanity is not an attractive quality in my opinion.

Most guys that I end up crushing on, are guys I never thought I would like in the first place, once I get to know them though, I usually can fall for them.

I like guys with a happy demeanor I guess, not fake happy, but legit happy, someone that looks approachable. A sense of humour pretty much gets me every time, if you can make me laugh, I am basically all yours. There is something about a sense of humour that turns me on. It shows me they are playful, most likely more fun sexually, and just open to things.

At first glance though, masculine guys turn me on the most like straight looking guys that are good looking without putting effort. I again cannot stress how much I hate too much effort into looking good, it honestly is unattractive to me. If a guy can be naturally good looking in any clothes, or any situation, he is attractive, but anyone can glam themselves up and use flashing lights to hypnotize another person.

I actually do care about a persons brain more than anything else; though I am not fond of overweight people I prefer someone that takes care of themselves, healthy body, healthy mind.

19. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I check out the face, most especially the eyes (so I get a lot of unintentional eye contact), then the shape of the face. Then the chest. I'm not crazy abs as long as the tummy is flat or not bigger than the chest.

I tend to over analyze the looks of boys or girls I check out. Like, "Wow, that guy's hot. The eyes have a smoky effect and seems to twinkle. Nice thin, pink lips, good chiseled jaw, huge chest that's not firm but well proportioned... etc." Now, is that NORMAL?

20. Alexander69

I def like a guy with a good body and a nice face and abs are nice but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. But as long as he's toned and likes to eat healthy and work out its all good :slight_smile: