1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A pimple

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Alexander69, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Alexander69

OMG ok I never EVER get pimples! I woke up and I have one IT LOOKS SO UGLY OMG WHAT DO I DO! It's cause if stress I got this OMGGG

2. Fruitylicious

Stop stressing, I wish I just had one pimple to worry about:bang: Anyways stress, chocolate, poor hygiene, etc.... Can cause acne, there is a long list lol try ice to reduce redness and washing your face with proactive or some other acne cream and wash. DO NOT POP IT! That will cause scarring and the junk that comes out will get on your face and could cause more. Just try some acne cream or wash and wait for it to go away, also try to reduce your stress, acne loves popping up when we stress.

#2 Fruitylicious, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  3. Alexander69

Ok :frowning2: ugh u hate stress UGH I never get pimples

---------- Post added 13th Nov 2012 at 12:59 PM ----------

I haye*

---------- Post added 13th Nov 2012 at 01:00 PM ----------

I hate*

4. TheSeeker

Dude, you're 17, you're gonna get pimples on occasion. It's not the end of the world... So, no pity here. But seriously, don't pop it.

5. Alexander69

It's already going away. I don't eat any sugars so it came from stress from yesterday I woke up with it

6. Lewis

Just don't touch it. Try popping it and you'll get more. Try not to touch your face EVER, bacteria and irritation is the main cause of pimples.

7. Joey4

You need to find more important things to worry about than your outward appearance. I don't know how your original post translated to everyone else, but you're way too worried about it.

8. Colours

It's funny how stress causes pimples. It's the main cause for me. But it only adds to the stress. :frowning2:

9. Flron

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm 50 and I still get them. Like others have said, this is not an issue whether its your first or one million zit.

10. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry about it. You'll get more. Just use a little clearasil (or whatever is available in your area, see your pharmacist/chemist), or leave it alone and it'll clear itself up.

11. Ridiculous

Acne isn't caused by chocolate or sugar. Eating them can make it worse for some people, but for a pimple to occur in the first place requires a blocked pore and possibly a localised bacterial infection - neither of which can result from your diet.

12. Alexander69

Ewww it's Infected I barley ever get pimples I guess Im lucky but it looks so UGLYYYY!!

13. alwayshope11

I get pimples all the time, all over. It's normal

14. ameliawesome

lol what do you do? you wait for it to go away.

15. All Star

All Star Guest

Try steaming your face with a washcloth and putting Noxzemia on it.

16. alwayshope11

I'm getting one above my lip where my mustache is now..those are the worst! Damp hot was clothes work well!

17. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok, before anyone goes nuts, lets just clarify a few things, I work with people's skin every day ( I work a salon and spa as a stylist and esthetician)
    stress is a big factor, but so are hormones, and its that time of your life to still be having this problem.
    I recommend using a clay based mask, like the queen hellen (or something like that) ones from sally's they have a mint one for around 4 bucks, just put a BIG glob of it right on the pimple and let it sit until it dries out, then wash it off with a noncomedogenic (means it won't clog your pores) soap, like cetaphil, which is very affordable, like 5 bucks, repeat and then leave it on overnight, problem solved, if its not completely gone, just keep repeating, the point is to dry it out so its not HUGE.
    if its in your budget try find a beauty school near you, if they offer spa classes you can get a salicylic peel for around 20 bucks.
    whatever you do, don't try to pop it, this can cause more acne, and worse, scarring.

another solution that less expensive is to buy some uncoated asprin (99 cents at rite aid) and crush them up and mix the powder with a few drops of water to form a thick paste, and put it on thick over the pimple. it does need to be uncoated btw, coated aspirin are good for your stomach, but the same thing that makes them dissolve slowly in your stomach makes it ineffective for this use.

18. Alexander69

It was a infected hair follicle I think it's already going away its just red.... UGH I use Clinique clay mask :slight_smile: thanks for all the tips though!!! :grin:

19. Joey4

Thanks to Toneth. That's damn good information.

20. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Rubbing alchohol, or tea tree oil. Keep your face clean. Its all you can really do. Oh, and don't EVER pick at it. Or else it'll leave a scar.