1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who we are?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fire2free, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

I posted this due to the resent theads about depression. So I challenge you all to take a moment if you have ever been depressed to think of what you deserve/earned!
    I deserve:​
    1. To become the head of my families business, because I've spent my life preparing for it and even though I'm gay I love that farm land more then words can describe.
    2. Some day ill have a child. I've spend the past 3 years helping my sister raise her son since her husband is deployed. That child screened my name and ran into my arms this morning when I work up. The feeling I get in the depth of my chest when I think of him shows that I have a reason to live a happy life.
    3. I am happy! & will stay that way. Even though my dad is homophobic he was the one who taught me everything & was there for every one of my first, nothing could take away the love we share. He may not be perfect but he's still the father that raised four kids when my mother was deployed because of the military. That man even bought me books & every brand of pad/tampon + called his mom for advice, talk about a real first time experience :rolle: he was so out of his element there.

Post or don't post thank you for reading this even though its kinda long. I want all who read to think of those small moments that brought warm feelings and can make you smile just by thinking of those times. Life is full of hard times but there is also seconds where the word slows down, emotions overtake us, and we feel joy/satisfaction/relief/happiness!:icon_bigg I hope all of you they best and you find yourself feeling a little happier by those parts of your life today.:thumbsup: Good luck in life and remember that there are more of these moments to come.