1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swimming in high school

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TKM, Nov 26, 2012.

1. TKM

TKM

I'm starting swimming tomorrow but I just got that surprise from mother nature. I don't use tampons so what sould I do? It's kind of embarrassing you know especially when your gym teachers are guys and the girls in your class all no how to use tampons.

2. thereshewas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is there any way you can learn to use a tampon by tomorrow? I know the circumstances aren't ideal, but I'm afraid that tampons and menstrual cups are the only way I know to swim on my period worry-free. I got my very first period before a swim meet and had to learn to use tampons the night before, so swimming can be a compelling (if annoying) impetus for learning!

Hopefully you'll be able to learn, or someone else here will have another idea. Here is a site that describes how to use tampons if you need guidance: A Guide to Using Your First Tampon

Good luck!

3. TKM

TKM

Thanks for the good luck hahaha. That link helped too thanks a bunch :slight_smile: