1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being a bottom and roid

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Bottomboi, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Bottomboi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have been having anal sex for a couple of years now and I'm usually the receiver. I guess that's just in my personality. I love it but hate it at the same time because sometimes it hurts, sometimes it's great. It depends on how big the guy is and if he knows how to use what he's got.

I've been a long time sufferer of internal hemorrhoid, so that doesn't really help my case. Each time I receive I'm always praying that I don't bleed after due to the irritation of the roid or a fissure of sort. Somtimes it bleeds, sometimes it doesn't.

If anyone has been or are in the same position, can you please let me know your experience and how you overcome it? Also please help me answer the below questions:

1. If I bleed, how long should I wait for a roid to completely heal? How long should I wait to try to bottom again? I've found that it takes me about 2 days for the bleeding to stop. But I'm not sure when it is safe to try again to avoid re-injuring myself.
    2. What are some of the relaxation techniques you've used to ease things in?
    3. Will surgery such as rubber litigation be a good idea to remove the roid?
    4. Will I be able to bottom after surgery? If so how long should I wait after surgey to do so?
    5. The biggest I've had was an 8 incher, and I felt an acute pain of the last leg of each thrust. It feels like it's hitting a wall of my stomache. This could be the bend of the rectum to the sigmoid colon. Does that mean I'm limited to a 7.5 inch and down due to my anatomy? This is gonna sound disgusting but, could feces actually limit the length of the thrust before it hits the wall? If you had some feces in your rectum, then the thrust will hit the feces, and then chain reacted to the colon wall?
    6. If I were to use a training toy to stretch the sphinxter, how often should I do it, and how long should each session be? What's the best toy for this purpose - including material type, lube type.

Here's what I do to fix my bleeding:
    1. Take stool softener for a week
    2. Use ointment genorously for a week
    3. Drink lots of water
    4. Eat high fibre food
    5. Sitz bath 30 minutes each night for a week
    6. No bottoming for atleast 2 weeks (is this sufficient?)

I really want to enjoy bottoming, but the way I'm going, I think I might not be relaxed enough because of the fear of bleeding.

#1 Bottomboi, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  2. PurpleCrab

I am not the best person to answer your question as I haven't had those problems myself while receiving but I've been with people who did have the bleeding problem. I believe I can be of some help though, but I hope somebody who's more knowledgeable will answer you too :slight_smile:

1: from my experience, they waited a couple days only and it was ok. But I take it depends of your amount of bleeding too.
    2: relaxation techniques are times when you do lots of preliminaries, with latex gloves, lots of lube and condom. The receiver needs to feel very moist, very warmed up and wanting something bigger. Also, times that are softer, without full blown intercourse help relax your sphincters (as in, your brain will stop expecting a mild level of pain and bleeding each time, so at the end you'll be more relaxed).
    3: no clue, sorry!
    4:idem
    5: Feces are not good for deep penetration. They hinder the lubrication, for one, and cause more irritation. You probably know about enemas? I don't think you HAVE to limit yourself at 7,5 inches because that whole section stretches nicely when properly readied, and there are also angles in which the penetrating partner will go past your rectum and start into your colon. I know a few people who really enjoy the feeling of having their colon penetrated, but apparently that's a very different feel. You got to get used to it I guess.
    6: I would suggest you to shop for a very little phallic shaped toy, and a more realistic one. That makes two. Good water based lube and condoms to put on your toys. I think most people don't put condoms on their toys but seeing that you're sensitive to irritation and bleeding it may be a good idea for you to do so, plus it gets your body more used to the feel of condom, an idea to get it more relaxed when the real thing comes. The length to the session depends of you, but possibly 5 minutes with the small toy then 10 with the bigger one, everyday. You could do it in the shower because of the intimacy and the heat it provides. If you bleed from this, reduce the length of the bigger toy usage and increase the length of the usage of the smaller one, and use more lube, and don't force anything!

I think what you do to fix your bleeding makes lots of sense.

I feel a bit concerned about your safety though; bleeding like that could lead to bigger problems. Good thing you take the means to solve this. Many people would just put their heads in the sand and ignore the problem.

....that being said, I'm mainly a top so once again I wish you good luck in finding somebody more knowledgeable than me to find the answers you're looking for :goodluck:

3. Lewis

What you're already doing will help. Another thing that's meant to be good to apply to that area (or even have a shot of each day) is apple cider vinager. I haven't tried it yet, but I had an anal fissure that has left some skin tags behind that I would find really embarrassing if anyone were to see it, so I plan on trying ACV to keep the area clean and to dry up the tags.

Would skin tags bother somebody enough to put them off or am I just being paranoid? Not trying to hijack the thread, but I feel it's relevant for me to chip in a little haha.

4. Lewis

:/ or not...just read somewhere else that that's probably not a good idea. If anybody else has any remedies, please share. Had to post again to make sure nobody tries it. :confused: