1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions - Healthy Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gazza123, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

So I want your guys opinion

Right so I'm thinking of making a few changes to my life style and I wanna know what you think

I'm thinking of changing my cups of tea to either lemon tea or that earl grey tea stuff as apparently its good for you. I'm thinking of getting some smoothies in as well for like a morning drink. Also I'm not sure what to do with my breakfast, maybe something with yogurt or fruit (nothing to complicated to make)

I'm more active now i have a job

I'm might purchase some vitimins or that yakult probiotic drink or something like that. I mite get some ready to eat dried fruit or something to snack on.

I'm not sure. I don't wanna rush into it but at the same time I wanna make the changes.

By the way I live with my parents and the majority of meals are cooked from fresh and not pre made

2. activa yogurts are good for you. yakult tastes gross imo lol. muller light yougurts arent that bad for you too. try and eat more fruits and veggies.
    oh also with your tea thing green tea is good for you more so than actual tea, the cranberry one is nice and the citrus one is the nicest. green tea by itself is kinda gross lol.

brown rice instead of white rice.
    brown bread instead of white bread.

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Totally forgot about green tea and bread thing. Thanks

4. Odahingum

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My breakfast is usually granola with soymilk. On a good day I get a nearby restaurant to serve me their vegetarian lunch (half the plate is salad, half the plate is grains, plus a dish of fruits and a glass of any juice they've got for that day), and for dinner I indulge in kumis and bread.

That's my typical day, but not every day.

(In Colombia lunch is the most important meal of the day; it's a cultural thing.)

5. Ticklish Fish

i drink yakult occasionally, like... once a week to even once a few weeks.

there hasn't been any research that supports that drinking those things help with digestion. but it isnt too harmful either....

i would just recommend* (loosely) drink those sparingly

and what tea do you drink before this proposal of change?
    tea is fine if you don't dump like sugars in them lol