1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's not phimosis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gazza123, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

:icon_redf:icon_redf

Right so a while back I was all worried I had phimosis and I was "OMG NOOOO" until I went to the doctor and he proved it wasn't... Quite literally.

Anyways I think it's fairly obvious that when he (kinda embarassed now) rolled my foreskin back I wasn't erect... Cuz why would I be so I thought meh okay then.

Anyways it's gets to that when am ahem, you know, and my foreskin doesn't roll back when I'm erect. It sorta feels like it might but its really tight and I don't wanna get it stuck. Should it be able to roll back and forth no problem. Also my penis head is really sensitive.

I'm kinda worried that when I eventually find a boyfriend, like it'll ever happen anyways, he'll think its weird. I'm also concerned about health issues

2. Odahingum

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why didn't you mention to your doctor that things were different during an erection? It'll be necessary to schedule a new appointment.

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

It didn't cross my mind. Aside from feeling really embarrassed... When he showed me it wasn't phimosis I was kinda relieved and just assumed it would sort its self out