1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to be safe .. ?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by yes, Dec 3, 2012.

1. yes

yes

i'm wondering, if it's safe to sleep with someone you don't know if you use protection and watch what you're doing? and i mean two guys. like, what's safe what's not? i'm in a situation where i can't have a romantic relationship but the loneliness and sexual frustration is starting to really get to me. i just want not to feel like this, and i want to hold someone and not worry about them freaking out, i mean i try to manage with the little physical contact i get from my friends but it's not the same as you have to watch yourself. i'm considering just going with some stranger, but i wanna try and do it as safe as possible.

---------- Post added 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:37 PM ----------

also, i think i should add i've got no previous experience with guys, i'm an adult, in my late teens.

2. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

I think you should use a condom that would make everything more safe because you never know what a stranger may have. Look for someone close to your age but hey im just 18 i dont know to much haha. but from my experience with guys i always feel more safe with a condom on.
    :icon_wink

3. yes

yes

yeah a condom, definitely. condoms can break or slip off though and as i haven't done anything with a guy before i don't know if this tends to happen a lot when it's two guys..?

4. Ridiculous

As long as you are it putting it on properly and are using lube then the chance of it breaking or slipping off is pretty negligible.

5. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not if you're using it right, no.

However, if you've never done anything with a guy before, I'd recommend against hookup up with a total stranger. If you find someone online (which is probably what you're thinking about doing), likely they're not gonna give a fuck about you, all they're gonna care about is getting off themselves, and that doesn't lead to great sex. And it deffinitely doesn't lead to a good first time experience, especially if you're thinking about doing more than just messing around a bit.

6. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Yah someone you know a little better would be best and make sure you both use a condom to make it as safe as possible.

7. yes

yes

thanks for the advice guys.
    i suppose i'd find someone online or at a bar, as i don't want it to be someone who knows anyone who knows me. i'll think it over though, as you've got a valid point saying it's not really the best alternative..