1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eating issue

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Pain, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Pain

Pain Guest

Hey there,

I doubt this is serious, but still has been on my mind for a bit:

I haven't been eating a lot lately; that is, not more than I need to. I have essentially stopped eating snacks. I've been eating only when I'm hungry because of time constraints. However, when I've been eating, no matter what it's been, I have felt bloated afterwards. It's really bothersome, and I feel so lazy and stuffed afterwards... I'm not sure which is worse-- the hunger or the feeling after I eat. It's not like I have an eating disorder; I just have no clue why my body is responding like this when I've been eating healthily enough. It's quite infuriating...

2. runner

Hey! My best guess is that your body needs small meals throughout the day rather than a few bigger meals. Your body may not be able to digest three meals each daythe same way it could digest six smaller meals. Smaller meals more frequently are also better for metabolism. I'd try to grab healthy snacks to take with you to eat when you are on the run...hope this helps!