1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

squishing testicles

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Monmon, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Just wondering, if it is still attached to a guy, and then it gets completely squash, will it result to the guy's immediate death?

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Sorry is this a legitimate question? The testicles are not a major organ and not directly connected to any major blood vessel such as the vena cava, so no, it wouldn't. The extreme pain would cause a slower breath rate, resulting in less oxygenated blood to the brain, and eventually passing out. After which, normal breathing rate would resume.

I'm not sure why this had to be posted though, bit of a random question.

3. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Ok so the guy would pass out, but he wouldn't die. If it's really flattened, he still survives? And please, I'm all serious here.

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

No he wouldn't die. Yes, he would still live even if it's really flattened. The testicles could rupture due to so much pressure, and he would still live.

Well ok then, seems like a weird question to be serious about to me though.

All the best.

5. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Thank you, at least he would live. I see in movies that they even throw up blood. I guess there were exagerated.lol

So if it's flattened and he still lives, he would not be able to produce sperm, right?

6. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Throwing up blood is not caused by pain. The usual causes would be things such as the intestinal tract being damaged, or blood not clotting properly, usually a nose bleed would occur, but in extreme cases, throwing up blood can occur. There are many things that can cause it, but squashed testicles would not be one.

No he would not produce sperm.

7. rday13

rday13 Guest

Yes, the testicles are a non-essential organ so the guy would survive.
    Not to say he wouldn't be in excruciating pain and possibly vomit up a whole bunch of things. Keep in mind that crushing/flattening your testicles is a form of castration, and this particular method was practiced in the Ottoman Empire and used as a way to create eunuchs. It's possible someone could die from the sheer amount of blood lost, or due to necrosis of tissue but this is hypothetical and I can't think of someone who would voluntarily crush their testicles for the purposes of scientific advancement.

8. Zaio

Zaio Guest

While it is possible that someone could "bleed out" if an opening in the scrotal sack was created, I should imagine that the blood would clot to block the opening, so I highly doubt you could die of blood loss from that area.

As for the necrosis, unless all veins and arteries to the testes are also squished, which it's unlikely that the capillaries will be crushed too (as they are very small), then this won't happen.

... My god this is a random conversation.

9. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
  10. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Oh my gosh, that is so scary. It's a bit funny, but it's even scarier. I'm developing a fear of having someone get near it, or I accidentally squash it when I cross legs.

---------- Post added 6th Dec 2012 at 02:39 AM ----------

That is just a sick way to die. It's not funny.

11. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Sorry but that's complete bullshit. He was even admitted to hospital. Unless he has some sort of breathing problem which prevented him inhaling sufficient oxygen while unconscious, then he most likely died from something completely unrelated. Either that or the story was made up.

If the woman kicked him hard in the balls, then there's a chance she could have damaged some major blood vessels behind the groin region, but she merely squeezed them. So no, this didn't kill him.

#11 Zaio, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
  12. KaraBulut

It's extremely rare.

There are two arteries that feed the testicles. One of the arteries does have a substantial flow rate, however the testicle is surrounded by a fibrous sac, so the rare instance of bleeding is often contained by the sac.

A ruptured testicle is even more rare. It would only happen in very extreme trauma- not just a "squash". It can result in blood loss but more often causes the loss of the testicle.

The kind of trauma that would cause these types of injury would more than likely cause death from the other injuries- a crushed pelvis or an aortic rupture, for example.

13. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know about anyone else, but this thread makes me feel so uncomfortable in my manly parts.

:eusa_sick

14. inthedark4eva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My thoughts exactly. :icon_eek:

15. Monmon

Monmon Guest

You're not alone, but it's better to be informed, just in case it might happen, and I'm hoping it won't.

16. Bree

I grew up on a farm, and crushing the scrotum is one of the two major ways of castrating lambs. They scream a bit, and then they forget all about it. I prefer that to the elastic band method that cuts off the blood supply--they hobble around for several days. I've never heard of a death from either method.

17. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Wow, you scare the hell out of me. I can't imagine it being done to humans.

18. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Actually, castration is done to humans, in medical cases. However, in history, it was gruesomely done for reasons that do not seem valid. Take for example the "castrati." Before the 18th century, children with amazing voices were put in elite, famous operas, and they become privileged and famous because of their singing talents. However, as these kids grew older, their voices became deeper. So what do their masters (or whoever handles them) do? They castrate them or remove their testicles, to produce an endocrine effect that will affect their puberty, and keep their voices high-pitched.

19. Beachboi92

and the oddest thread of the year award goes to lol

20. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    why do you want to squish someone's testies so hard they might die?