1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really insanely vivid dreams

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by theMaverick, Dec 8, 2012.

1. theMaverick

Okay - I've been having dreams. Vivid dreams. Insanely vivid. So real. The thing is, they are all dreams about me being gay or at least having sex with a man. Last nights dream was the strongest yet. The only time I have sex dreams - it's always sex with a man, never with a woman. I've had this dream before, but never to erm...completion. It started out with me laying in bed, and looking at him. At first all I can see are his legs. Sexy, powerful legs and then it pans up this his thighs. His skin is so smooth. Then his genitals come into view, still flaccid. Then my eyes scroll up his abdomen, his chest, and his face. I can see his face. This is the first time I've seen his face. He doesn't look familiar but he feels familiar. He smiles at me and caresses my face. I could FEEL his touch. We kiss, and again, I feel it. I feel the warmth of his breath, the push of his lips, the twisting of his tongue. We then have sex, only it feels like more than sex. It just feels like love, and it feels so pure. Afterwards, he is laying beside me, and I'm running my fingers along his body and he takes my hand in his, and again, I feel it. It feels so real.

Then I woke up.

Do you think dreams have meanings? Why am I having more sex dreams? And why are they so vivid? It was so real when I woke up I rolled over expecting him to be there. Has anyone else experienced this before?

2. Ticklish Fish

oh my. i am not turn on by this dream of yours!

are you out? in closet?

and i dont think dreams have meaning.. because the dream i have last night i think it's the second time i have it but i can't remember again D:

and I never have sex dreams THAT vivid.... your imagination (?) is powerful or something

3. Niko

Dreams are pretty odd, aren't they. I wish I could analyze dreams, they're so interesting. It's possible that your brain is trying to tell you something that you are unaware of when you're conscious. Why some dreams are so vivid I'm not sure, they can be kinda fun though. xD

I've experienced plenty of vivid dreams, some better than others.
    Any vivid sex dreams though I'm always the dominant male, with another male. I could feel everything it's awesome.
    Though my most recent vivid dream wasn't so great, it was the exact opposite of those dreams. I was pregnant and about to go into labor in this dream and i could feel the baby and everything. It was awful, being that becoming pregnant is one of my biggest fears. So I hope that one doesn't have meaning to it. :icon_eek:

4. theMaverick

I'm mostly in the closet. One foot out the door. I was the receiver in this dream. I've never done anything with a man, save for the experimenting when I was younger but that wasnt like this. What could it mean?

5. Hexagon

I heard sex dreams mean you aren't masturbating enough...

6. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Generally, this. Sex dreams can just simply be vivid dreaming, but if it happens frequently then chances are you just aren't masturbating enough.

When there is too much sperm in the testes, sex dreams occur to provoke nocturnal emission of semen, allowing newer sperm to generate.

If it's just simply vivid dreaming, then things such as not eating before bed and sleeping on your side will cause them to tune down. Although more often than not it would be a nightmare, not a vivid dream.

All the best.

#6 Zaio, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
  7. theMaverick

Don't worry...I'm masturbating enough.

8. DarkClarity

I wouldn't look into it too much. It might simply be that you were thinking of being with a guy (possibly even in a non-sexual way) before you fell asleep. And that's how it is for a lot of people. For the last few days my dreams have had features from Darker Than Black and MLP:FIM because I've been watching them before I go to sleep. Since you said that you've never been with a guy is possible that your mind is simply exploring how such a situation would play out.

I do remember most of my dreams (Great for story ideas) but I do remember having a dream like you've described. I can normally tell when I'm dreaming but it's quite rare when they feel so real. It wasn't as sexual like yours though. I remember in the dream that I opened a door and a huge cold blast hit me. I was on this snowy hill and I saw something. I was running towards it and when I eventually caught up with it I discovered it was a girl. She looked about my age and I was happy to see her. We were standing outside a deserted building. Anyway, we kissed (and I got hard) and my body filled with warmth. I then woke up. :dry:

I don't know if anything I've said has been of help or not but you really shouldn't worry and I'd say enjoy them. Like I said, vivid dreams for me are quite rare and I love it when I have them. They range from awesome (being a musketeer in a desert) to horrifically fucked up (my mum dying) but I suppose that's part of the fun of exploring dreams and seeing where your mind will go.