1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to calm down....when i am calm?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ptrain, Dec 9, 2012.

1. ptrain

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Allo...

So i have very recently broken through a huge wall of denial, i know i'm Gay and i guess today is the first day ive actualy accepted that fact....

it feels good in the way that i feel free, like ive just busted out of some cage and im feeling the sun on my face for the first time...

and it seems like my body is celebrating too?

Get to work today, everything's pretty much the same, but i seem to constantly be getting wet for no aparent reason :| I think i had to go to the bathroom 6 times today to clean up....

i tried a tampon, but that seemd pretty freaking useless as it doesnt absorb at all.

I am getting extreamly embarased worried that someone will smell it or i'll get a wet patch on my pants....

thanks...

2. Joey4

What's the question? though I'll probably be of no help. But maybe by elaborating, someone else who reads this may.

3. Zaio

Zaio Guest

"how to calm down....when i am calm?"

She's asking how to stop getting wet when she isn't even sexually aroused.

Unfortunately due to being gay I've never had any interest in the female anatomy so someone else will have to help you with this one.

All the best.

4. Joey4

Ah. I missed that somehow.

Have you tried masturbating before you go to work in the morning to get out all out of your system?