1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abdominal work outs.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Latinokid, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Well I was wondering what some people do or what I can do do tone the abdominal area.

2. sdc91

Leg raises, crunches + side crunches, sit ups, mountain climbers, bridges . . .

3. sexyalex

idk, what kind of abs are u looking for.

poeple say i have a feminin body and a female shape/posture. however i have what poeple whold consider "smooth abs" where most men whould go for a body with "hard abs".

nontheless, it keeps me fit for the sports i do (cheerleading, swimming, gymnastics etc.) and basically my abdominal workouts are centred around belly dancing.
    trust me, it's fun and it works.
    just see the results :grin:

[​IMG]

4. shaun

I like the inverted crunches, although they're more easily done at a gym with the proper equipment. The general idea is that your ankles / calves are held in place by a padded bar, and you lay face down with everything above your waist hanging off the "table/equipment"

You bend down at the waist, then raise yourself back up using abs / leg muscles. You can add weight in your arms to make it more difficult.

Also, crunches with a medicine ball, tossing a medicine ball back and forth between two people, and twisting side to side with a medical ball will hit most of your ab muscles.