1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

twitching nerve

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ty, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

This has been happening for a while, but even now and then, on my back (on the right side, just by the right shoulder) i feel the muscle twitching a few times then stops... then twitches again :S it feels really weird but it doesn't hurt. Is it something to be concerned about? It doesn't involuntarily move any of my fingers or arms or anything its just really the feeling I think....

If I haven't properly explained, please do ask me a question so I can expand =]

2. Arfic3r

Arfic3r Guest

happens to me ALL the time and not just on my back, usually on my arms and legs. Im pretty sure its just an involuntary muscle spasm and nothing to worry about, but it can get really annoying. I find rubbing/massaging the area stops it.

Hope i helped!

3. Sexiican01

I don't know how to get rid of it, but it's nothing to worry about
    (8

4. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I had a eye lid twitch last week. My bottom eyelid on my right eye kept twitching by itself freaked me out. I looked it up and stress can be a factor or using that muscle too much....this is for eye twitches. You should google your twitch

5. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you have a knot on a nerve that might trigger the twitch. Have someone rub your shoulders and see if they can release some tension...if it turns into anything funner, don't forget who it was that gave you the advice.

6. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG . . .my left eye was twitching for like two weeks. it has stopped now, but it was driving me to insanity! it seemed like stress though.

7. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What you're all describing is quite common and can be caused by stress and/or tiredness. The most common twitch is the eyelid. I get it now and then. Feels really wierd. The last one I had was my eyebrow!!

I don't think there's anything to worry abnout.

8. JWAD

JWAD Guest

There's probably nothing to worry about. Asallready said I'd think it's either stress/tiredness or I have two nerves close together on my spine and sometimes the signal from one of them sparks making one of my muscles involuterilly spasm for a moment but neither of those pose any serious health risks.