1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Braces again :?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayforGuys, Dec 20, 2012.

1. GayforGuys

So I'm considering getting Invisalign Braces.
    I've had braces a few years ago, but due to wisdom teeth I'm considering getting them again. They're still straight but moved slightly to the left. I don't even think it's that's noticeable and they are straight.
    But I guess I'm just a little 'Oh god, they're not perfect' just now.
    My teeth were completely different before so I should be happy haha.

Has anybody had braces twice?
    I'm probably over thinking but oh well :dry:

2. Lewis

I know a lot of people that have had braces twice because they haven't worn their retainers. Go for it because now you're got it in your head, you'll always wish you had if you didn't get them. Plus, if it's just a small shift of the teeth, you should have them for that long.

I'm currently half-way through orthodontic treatment and I'm happy with the results up to now (even though they do annoy the crap out of me).

3. GayforGuys

Thanks man, I probably will. Only bad thing is I need to pay for them this time but that's fine.
    Going to visit my Dentist about my Wisdom Teeth and if I need to get them out.
    It's only the top teeth so shouldn't be too long, a couple months I assume.

4. Qx1

Qx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am wearing the retainers after the third time now...
    It was quite hard but I had an accident after the second time braces so.. I could've it fixed by third teeth or that way and... yeah. It's still not all straight but I'm glad it's okay again.

5. i had braces from 14 up till i was nearly 16. pretty sure your teeth can realign and it still be normal and not be noticable. my teeth even after braces were never perfect like i thought they would be. my two left teeth at the top are slightly squint but no one notices apart from me.

your dentist might just say 'dont bother its a waste of money' tbh. youll have to pay for another retainer aswell. it seems a lot more money than its really worth if they get really out of line then id say, but for now i wouldnt worry to much.