1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erectile Dysfunction?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jaysuss, Dec 22, 2012.

1. jaysuss

ok this is where I feel stupid and all but what is it exactly? What ages does it affect? Can you cure it? Symptons of it?

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Erectile dysfunction is when the ability to get aroused is somewhat reduced, difficulty getting boners basically.

I would say it most commonly starts around age 30 to 40, and happens more commonly above that age.

There are certain medications that can help with it. You can never truly "cure" it, but you can certainly manage it.

Symptoms of it? Difficulty getting hard.

All the best.

3. tulman

"Starts around 30 to 40" I get a kick out of you 16 year olds and your vast depth of knowledge about ED.
    Take care of yourself, mainly your weight, stay active and the one eyed snake will continue to serve you well in to your retirement years barring any other relevant health issues. I realize it's not typical but a family member who is 75 fathered a 6 yr. old daughter with his cute little 26 yr. old Brazilian trophy wife. Being very wealthy apparently helps too.

4. KaraBulut

And/or staying hard. :slight_smile:

5. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I said "most commonly", not everybody matches up to statistical odds.

That too.

All the best.

#5 Zaio, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012