1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has poor blood circulation??

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Kimi, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Kimi

So?
    I do and I hate it. My feet and hands are really cold when it's winter and also cold when it's summer if I'm in air conditioned room.

Is there any way to make it go away? I'm just so tired of having cold feet and hands all the time:bang: :bang:

2. Defender

Defender Guest

I think I do, i'm cold most of the time. I try getting up and doing some exercise and stretching, it really seems to help :slight_smile:.

3. I definitely have that. My hands and feet are always cold.

4. shaun

Same here, I haven't found the cure, but I know regular exercise will help in the long run.

5. TriBi

Not me - I have disgustingly good circulation (and I'm probably two to three times your ages...:eek:slight_smile:.

I think years of excercise could well have something to do with that...

6. Vampyrecat

I've found that wearing tightish kind of socks, like the ones that force your blood to work harder, help my feet stay warm. see if you can find a pair of thin , fingertipless gloves for summer, and a pair of thick, tight gloves for winter.

7. Paralyzer

I have poor circulation...
    My friends say it's because I'm a vegetarian and I don't get enough iron or whatever..
    I take a vitamin everyday and it says 100 percent daily dose of iron.. so I have no idea what's wrong with me.. but my feet are always warm cause I always wear socks... haha idk.

8. Wired106

I'm not sure if I have poor blood circulation. I'm cold a lot of the time but I think thats because I'm really skinny and I don't have a lot of weight/fat to keep me warm lol. Idk though.

9. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I DO!

I avoid shaking hands and stuff, becuase their always cold and clammy. I have pills to stop it, and I only use them at special occasions or something. yeah it sucks...

and no matter WHAT the temperature is, they are always cold

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

The best time to take vitamin and mineral supplements is with or just after a meal. Then your body digests and adsorbs them as part of the process of digesting food so they are regarded as part of the food. If you just take them on their own (say first thing in the morning) then don't eat for a while, your body gets all the vitamins and minerals sort of randomly on their own and more of it goes to waste rather than being adsorbed.

If you have breakfast, take them with or after that. I always take mine when I brush my teeth after breakfast.

11. Ty

Ty Guest

Im guessing my circulation is quite good, cause whenever someone holds my hand, my hands always warm and theirs is cold :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And they ALWAYS go 'Wow Tyrone! Your hands are so warm' o.0 and Im like... urm... thanks? lol.

12. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm like Tyrone ^^. Everybody comments on how warm my hands are. As for my feet, I can never remember them being cold.

13. Louise

Very poor my hands and feet are like ice blocks... not much fun for my b/f as he sleeps the sleep of the just *puts feet on b/f to stop him snoring* :roflmao: but it makes me laugh!

Seriously walking or running regularly can help with poor blood circulation but not much else really.