1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Want to Eat?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BubbleGumNinja, Dec 28, 2012.

1. I'm kind of shaky, a little nauceous, and don't feel like eating at all. I also have a throbbing headache/ Anyone know what this might be? Thanks, in advance. (*hug*)

2. FranklinK

Probably a migraine. You should turn off your computer and make your room completely dark. Heat up a cup of water and steep 6 teabags in it and drink it. Caffeine helps open up your blood vessels and is used to help with migraines. After drinking this try to lay down. When the migraine lifts you won't be nauseous anymore and you should be able to eat.

I have been getting migraines everyday since mid November. I know all the tricks trust me lol

I'd like to ask where your head hurts?

3. shy

shy

If you can force this down: add some fresh lemon juce into your coffee. (this may not be combined with milk!). The citric acid and the caffeine in combination do some similar trick like aspirine (COX inhibition, but wayne).
    Stay well hydrated and don't forget to keep your salt up (soup sth similar).

4. FranklinK

a little lemon in milk turns it into Buttermilk. Which pisses me off because Buttermilk doesn't have any fuckin' butter in it.