1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real-Life Cymbalta Commercial

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by darlig ulv, Dec 29, 2012.

1. darlig ulv

Recently I've been depressed. I feel like the whole world is judging my sexuality and I have noone to talk to about it. My parents ask what's wrong but they don't understand that they're the main perpetrators, the slightest comments and actions they do feel like punches in my gut. Just recently, I was downloading some movies onto my iPod, on the Purchased list was Brokeback Mountain (bought by my sister), my dad saw it and nearly had a heart attack. Just the possibility that his son could be gay turned him red with anger. I just feel like I'm stuck in a cage with no way out. The only way to help this would be to tell my parents, but that would only kill me even more. I go to an all-boys school and I don't feel safe confiding with another guy (so far I've came out to three girls and no one else).
    I don't know how to help myself and it hurts me so much. Help...

2. Gen

Gen

I'm sorry, Darlig (*hug*). At the end of the day, your safety and well-being always takes priority. If you feel that coming out may jeopardize that, then I would have to advise that you wait until you are safely out of the house or away to college.

If you dont think that would be the case, then it is really up to you. Judgement never gives fuzzy feelings, but you have to remember that you are stronger than their words. There is nothing wrong with you, its them. Sometimes we have to learn to support ourselfs, even if those around us wont.

3. Suffocation

Recently? That's not enough.

<- 3 years and running. ;*
    And shit, all boys school? Higher chance of finding gay dudes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: