1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constantly feeling hungry

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sayu, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Sayu

It's been more than two months that I've been constantly feeling hungry. I'd say I eat just as much as I used to eat before (or even more). But my body just feels like if I didn't eat anything at all... For example, I ate a dinner one hour ago and my stomach feels empty right now. What could this be? :help: I didn't lose on weight tho (I'm about 159cm/53 kilos) :confused:

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    if you're going through a growth spirt you'll feel more hungry, or if you've been more active than usual. Hunger if your bodies way of saying it need fuel, so fee the machine, just feed it well.

Drinking water can also help fill you up without packing in sugar or calories

3. RainbowBright

If it's not a growth spurt and it's not that you're more active than you were, then you need to be sure to eat more fiber and protein with each meal, and drink more water. It could be that you are eating a bunch of nutritionless food and your body is saying -wait, you still haven't fed me! It only wants nutrients, not a bunch of calories with no fiber or health value whatsoever.

Also, are you consuming a lot of fast food or packaged food? Those kinds of foods are made with chemicals that cause them to be addicting, even though they don't have many nutrients in them. It is common for people who eat a lot of processed foods to feel like they are constantly hungry, even though they are full, because the chemicals get into your body and override your organs. If this is what's happening to you, resist the urges to that kind of food and eat only healthy food for 3 full days - you will feel miserable and agitated and like you will die without that tasty food, but after 3 days it will stop having such a hold on you and you will start craving the healthy food, which you will then realize is actually way more tasty than the junk, when the chemicals aren't interfering with your brain anymore. Few people stick it out the full 3 days to get to the other side, so a lot of people think that food is actually better when it actually can barely be called food to begin with.