1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BoiGeorge, Jan 8, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Although I identify as trans, I do still have lady parts, so heres my question... Is it possible for a woman to ejaculate (yes ejaculate - not orgasm) without the G-spot being stimulated? Because lately I've been waking up very wet down there and its far more fluid than when I masturbate clitorally so I dont think its because of that. But its almost like I've wet my pants during these times, and the fluid smells very different to either 'lady juice' (in lack of better wording lol) or urine. So back to the original question, is it possible this is female ejaculation without G-spot stimulation? I've ejaculated from there before and this seems quite similar, but is it possible without stimulating that area? Thanks

---------- Post added 8th Jan 2013 at 09:09 PM ----------

I know this is a very weird question! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. jvn95

You say the fluid smells different? Hmm..

I'm unsure that you can ejaculate without g-spot stimulation. I'm sure you could. But don't take my word for because I am neither a medical expertise (yet) nor do I have those kinds of inner workings down there.

3. PurpleCrab

Yes, yes you can.

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Ejaculation happens (in both men and women) due to a release of massive tension. By stimulating the areas with more nerve endings, more tension is built up. There are loads of nerve endings in places like the G-spot, which is why you find it easier to ejaculate by G-spot masturbation. However, you can ejaculate from anything as long as you build up enough sexual tension.

All the best.

5. Kay

Kay Guest

Rather than me posting my own thoughts I found this article which may help many on EC,

Female Ejaculation
    You will need to follow the link to finish the article. I hope this helps. :icon_bigg

6. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Ahhh... This is very interesting.

7. Kay

Kay Guest

I hope the article helps. Hugs

8. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sure, it's possible. Probably easiest to think about if you keep in mind that the only difference between the penis and clitoris is that hormones triggered one to enlarge and the bottom of it to fuse forming a long tube.