1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when is the right time

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Iceman110295, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Iceman110295

usually i would hear about sex all the time more on TV than anything . my parent say the right time to have sex is at 21 is that right or wrong or should it happen when you get married :***:

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

The right time is when you're ready. Although biologically speaking the right time is age 16+, as that is the time that everything is fully developed. Before that age, sometimes things can get damaged in the process, although usually it only applies to girls, guys can get damaged too.

As for the whole marriage thing... That depends on your stance on religion and your philosophy towards the matter. Just don't become a sheep led by a blind shepherd, like too many people are.

All the best.

3. mothcaterpillar

Its whenever you are ready preferably with someone you love but Im not a supporter of marriage or religion so as long as its safe sex your age doesnt matter if you are under the age of consent you should wait n make sure the partner is legal too to avoid statuary rape type issues

4. Iceman110295

i had a few offer from girls but im not into girls so would just play it off like i didn't hear them or just say i have things to do male friends think i dumb for turing them down. sometimes they call me gay but i know they do mean it there just playing but it would be good if i come out be myself

5. jvn95

I think the right time is when you are ready. And you and the other person are safe and respectful of each other.

6. Iceman110295

thx guy for helping me with my problem