1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rash

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Colours, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Colours

I've had this problem for a while now and I figured hey why not make a thread about it on here.

I get this terrible rash caused by physical strain... even the slightest physical effort will cause it. I used to have this just a little bit when I was a kid, but it was never too much of a problem.

Now let's go back to 2011. Back then I used to work out 2 times a week, I'd go to the gym. And I didn't have this problem. Then I got hit by a car and was in the hospital for 2 weeks.
    After I got out of there, I had physiotherapy for a while, and I had to do these exercises to help me recover. This caused me to get this rash, all over my body. I just get really hot and it itches. It would go away after about an hour after I was done. It was obviously because my good shape had gone back to 0.

After a while I started to get used to this physiotherapy, started doing more serious exercises, twice a week. After while the rash got less, especially when I went to the gym again to work out on my own. I kept the 2 times a week up for a while and I was in good shape again.

Since spring 2012 I started to work out less and less and the rash got back again. A few months ago I quit going to the gym for financial reasons + I rarely went anymore.

Now I have my fitness equipments at home and I'm planning to use them starting next week. The rash is an extra motivation to start working out again, and it's a good way to gauge the shape I'm in, but obviously I'd rather not have it. I get it even when I'm at work after walking there in a hurry, and they'll ask me like oh you're all red, what's up? And it's so embarrassing because it always feels like everyone can see while I know it can't be that bad... right?

Now, I know how to fix this, and over time it will go away once I start working out again. But I'm wondering, has anyone heard of this? When I had it as a child I went to see a doctor but they couldn't tell me what it was. They tested me on allergies because they thought it was a sun allergy. But the result was negative.

Any ideas?