1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purple bags around eyes?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by kingadam, Jan 21, 2013.

1. kingadam

kingadam Guest

Hello everyone!

Is there anything you can do for bags under/around your eyes? I've read that it's genetic, but there has to be SOMETHING I can do to minimize it?

2. i have no idea but maybe cucumber might help a little. i know it helps for bags but maybe it might help for your prob too.

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you can try massaing them before you go to sleep and after you wake up.

Also not getting enough sleep can cause them, but they are basically pockets where blood pools. And for some people, yeah it's just how your face is.

4. jaysuss

I find putting on vitamin e as a topic solution overnight is really helpful. They don't go away since mine are genetic but it does make them less apparent.

5. Ben

Ben

Drinking enough water and sleeping well are your best bets. You could also touch it up with some makeup if you want a quick fix.

6. TraceElement

I've heard that if you put a "used" tea bag over the eyes will help with puffyness and discoloration.

7. micheru

micheru Guest

You can do a cosmetic surgery or you can always wear makeup. and i hear green tea helps you to reduce wrinkles

8. Brenny

Honestly I just use a tiny bit of makeup on them. Sometimes mine are quite bad. They aren't quite as apparent in photos depending on the lighting. I've tried creams, teabags, sleep, water, etc. but none of it works on genetically caused dark circles. Surgury or laser procedures are the only real bet it seems. I recently looked up solutions and the best thing I found for dark circles is this laser treatment that takes seconds. I'm pretty sure it isn't cheap though. . .
    New laser treatment helps remove dark circles under the eyes | ksdk.com
    You can see if there is a doctor who does something similar in your area. You just have to be careful looking as there are a million similar treatments for under eyes but they focus more on bags and wrinkles rather than the actual dark pigmentation.

9. VyreRain

.........there's stuff you can buy in the makeup isle that's supposed to help get rod of that problem .......

10. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have heard that Models use Haemorrhoid Cream for Piles, they put it on the bags under their eyes, as it tightens the skin, don't know if anyone else has heard of this :slight_smile:

11. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Heard about the Tbag thing as well :slight_smile: