1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rectal anatomy questions regarding anal sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by personage, Jan 25, 2013.

1. personage

personage Guest

Hi all,

I engage in anal masturbation using various dildoes and have some questions regarding rectal anatomy to better educate myself.. ive been doing some research on Wikipedia but i think discussing it with some anally receptive veterans will be better cos they will understand my feelings and then ill learn about the right places im talking about and read up some more about it.

when im totally ready for anal sex i use apenis shapped dildo with a suction cup and its about 16.5cm (6.5 inches) long and 3.5cm (1.4 inches) wide at the head of the penis dildo

now at first you get to the insertion you feel the sphincter muscle and its tight and all, but you move past that into an easy section where its vastly more relaxing which i assume is just called the rectal cavity.

so anyway im having fun and all, but there is this point where i get into really intense deep anal sex and its the whole way in.. for the most part i kind of feel an ending and i assumed that was the colon, but when i get into really good anal masturbation with full relaxation its almost like that part opens up into a very pleasurable second type sphincter and it feels very very good and the head of the penis is stimulating that section.

of course by this time my proper sphincter is so lose and relaxed its like not even there.

can somebody explain a little about what that region may be? is this the opening of the colon?

2. Ridiculous

The end of the sigmoid colon, most likely, although the fact that it seems more pleasurable would suggest something to do with the prostate, but they aren't really in the same area.

The sigmoid colon is a curving section (hence the name 'sigmoid') then joins the intestine-proper to the rectum. It is reasonably free to move around and can be straightened out a bit during sex - it should return back to normal afterwards. There is no sphincter muscle in that area.

3. KaraBulut