1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to sleep all the time

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jayden, Mar 3, 2008.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ive been very sleepy lately and find it very hard to wake up in the morning and feel like sleeping in the day also. i also havent masturbate for more than 10 days. im 17yrs 2months now.do you think it is normal???
    in my room i sleep with my 2 younger brothers also and mum wakes us up for school at 6.20am but i go back to sleep and find it really hard to wake up . mum has to come back to our room 2 or 3 times to get me up. my other 2 brothers one is 11 and the other 14 dont seem to have trouble getting up in the morning. maybe becuase i have a part time job and with school to it is making me this way

2. Doglover

Well, it's probably not serious. Some people just aren't morning people, and have a hard time getting up. You may not be getting enough sleep, try going to bed an hour or two earlier than normal.

You could be anemic though, so if going to sleep a couple of hours earlier don't help, try taking a break from things sometimes. If none of those work go to the doctor and he'll tell you. I used to have a hard time getting up and this is pretty much what my doctor told me, come to find out i was anemic (iron pills are a big help though). Hope you feel better in the mornings.

3. latinolover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    um i dont know but i cant sleep i live in cali and its 11 28 and im tired but i cant go to sleep .....[umm i dont know whats wrong maybe u started a diffrent rutine our your just over working yourseld]idk

4. Kimi

Or you might be feeling bit stress between work and school. And because of that you might be sleepy...

One of symptom of depression is increase in amount of sleep...

How long have you been having this problem, jayden?

5. VomAnderenUfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You sound like me when I get depressed. I just want to sleep and never wake up, and my libido is shot. Occasionally for no particular reason I just have no energy and feel like crap.

Are there any deeper issues that are bothering you?

I think it's pretty normal for most people, especially your age, to go through ups and downs.

6. KaraBulut

Jayden:

What time do you go to sleep?

7. Alexander

Here's my guesses:
    1. Iron deficiency.
    2. Lack of sleep.
    3. You're having a growth spurt.

8. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I think u just need more sleep, mayb sleep earlier than you usually would?? coz that happens to me when i dont get enough sleep

9. I want to sleep all the time too but that's because I have iron deficiency. It's not to say you have anything major to worry about but it might be worth looking into it.

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I feel sleepy alotta times bcoz i hav sinutis/ rhinitus or however u spell em. Are you depressed?? it could be that

11. Urman

Urman Guest

Jayden you are going to school and working also keep in mind that you are still going thought puberty and that has a major affect on your body.This is pretty normal if this is so i suggest that you try to go to bed a little earlier and try to get as much sleep as you can.Also remember to keep yourself hydrated.I am only guessing that it may be hot were you live and from what you tell me you go surfing so im assuming it is warm or hot so be sure to drink plenty of water.