1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acne Troubles

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by whereisthelove, Jan 29, 2013.

1. I'm sure that this has been a highly discussed and common topic here.

However, what are some of the most effective ways to remove acne from the shoulders and upper back, specifically?

I have had decent success in clearing up my face with a combination of nightly applications of Epiduo and morning applications of clindamycin phosphate. This has proven ineffective for the shoulders and is difficult to apply to some of the lower areas of back. It seems like I have a lot of scarring from old acne too. Scrubs that use salicylic acid and even benzoyl peroxide have a very mild if at all noticeable effect.

Any advice on ways for clearing up this problem is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. suninthesky

You could try tea tree oil - It is a natural antiseptic. I have the same issue and I find it helps pretty well.

3. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like using Astringent on my face with a cotton ball. It's cleans your pores, makes them smaller, and dries out all that nasty stuff. Maybe that could help?
    I usually use a face moisturizer after word because I have delicate skin and it gets dry easily.