1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is spots linked to diet snd exercise and being outside rather than inside

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gazza123, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Hey

So I have mild acne or spots on my face. I say mild because it ranges from spots, to red patches that look like a spot and the ocasional white head.

At the moment the only things I use on my face is hot water and after shave balm. I still break out even after stopping the face washes as I was sure thy werent helping and were just making it worse. I git perscribed tablets by the doc a while ago and they didnt help.

I just dont know what to do as I dont know whether am just being obscessed with tying to look good or nice which I dont.

I try to eat better and that but

I dunno

Ive just got his horrible feeling of "who will wanna be friends or go out with an ugly guy lije me?"

Btw I am gettimg help on the whole confidence self esteem thing. Its just gonna take time thats all.

2. Jordz

I don't think so or I would be screwed, I'm not sure what causes them but maybe you could do a bit of googleing to find out.

3. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

What you eat definitely does affect that. And exercise would help. Most importantly, you have to be drinking a ton of water to get everything out. I hate hearing it when doctors would tell me the same thing, but it's true. I'm 21 about to be 22 and I was still having horrible acne. Now I just use a simple face wash (Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash) and make sure to keep my hands and face clean at all times. I drink lots of water and I have cut carbs down. Plus I exercise when I can. I know it sucks, but it's so worth it when your confidence goes up :slight_smile: I wish you the best!!