1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues with my... thing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gazza123, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

To put it blunt

I have a problem with my penis... well not a problem more of an annoyance or issue if you will.

My foreskin doesnt exactly go back. I say "doesnt exactly" because I know it does. When i went to the doc he rolled it back for me no problem but I wasnt errect because god forbid how weird and embarassing would that be.

However it is impossible to do it when its errect and I cant even bring myself to do it when its not for fear of it geting stuck.

I only ask here because I am currently going to this support place which helps people in alll sorts of areas and I wasnt sure whether to bring it up, no pun intended. And the fact that when I eventually do do it, the potential unknown future bf might think its weird

Dont get me wrong, its not a physical OMG am gonna die problem. Just something thats annoying me a little.

So... advice, support, anything

2. falsereading

falsereading Guest

Phimosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It happens, not going to deny I did'nt suffer with it but pulling it as far as it was painful for a few weeks and it sorted itself out in the end. Edit: sorry did'nt read you had gone to the quack, just try and do it when you are erect slowly, don't rush it.

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Poor hygiene issues..

All parents of boys are taught when bathing a baby boy with a full foreskin proper hygiene is imperative to prevent adhesion of foreskin.

Wash daily and fully with warm water and soap making sure there are no hygiene issues creating adhesion problems.

Warm soapy water will ease any adhesion.

Stuck

4. KaraBulut

A lot of guys can't retract their foreskin when they are fully erect. It's not uncommon. It's more of an issue when it can't be retracted when soft.

Since you are able to retract when soft, you are able to properly clean under the foreskin.

You can try stretching exercises and there is a cream that your doctor can prescribe that may help with the stretching process. If you want to be able to retract when erect, the options aren't pleasant and often involve surgery.